Phoenix Fire

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Asta charged at the girl who was talking about her hatred for us. She released the salamander's fire attack. Vanessa launched Asta into the air again. It was sent our way, we wouldn't be able to get though the portal in time. Large vines came out the ground and surrounded us.

'Nature's Protection: Ultimate Unbreakable Shield'

The fire surrounded Vanessa, Finral and I but the shield protected us. Even though, I was definitely out of my element. Fire always wins against plants because it can burn them. The shield took a lot of damage and fell once it was over. The area surrounding us was completely destroyed.

Asta managed to land a hit on the salamander before he landed in my vines. The salamander howled in pain before the cut completely closed which meant he was made out of mana only. Well in that case, Asta can just cut right through this and she's less fast and can't sense us as well as the Beast Man.

That was until, well Asta tried talking to the enemy. If it didn't work before why do it now? I facepalmed at his attempts to befriend the enemy. It didn't work and instead got her more angry as a third eye opened. She unleashed a massive attack sending Asta flying but I caught him in my vines.

"It's guess it's time to use my finishing move!"

Finral and Vanessa replied they were alright but were struggling with the mana surge with how strong it was. Vanessa's magic kept nearly getting burnt so they couldn't pull any combo moves. The enemy was going to blast us but I felt Noelle coming so I put my faith in her. She came through.

All of us were encased in a magic water bubble from Noelle but the heat of the enemy was too strong and making the water boil. There were a few brooms on the ground which we grabbed and flew off with.

Noelle seemed to be contemplating her ability so I flew next to her and smacked her gently on the head. I reminded her of Fuegoleon's words as she nodded in determination before she heard Asta's encouragement. She bravely pointed her wand at the enemy.

"I'M NO LONGER A LOSER!"

You never were Noelle, good job! A massive water dragon attacked from the front, piercing the jewel before turning around and chomping down on the salamander. It was now our turn. Asta asked the enemy if she had a brother when she started using two different magic types.

The enemy yelled angrily before everyone launched off a combo attack. The strongest vines coming out and piecing the salamander despite it burning to hold it in place. Asta made a massive cut into the salamander. The combo move was called Bull's Cut. Her face looked distraught that we had beaten her.

Suddenly, a massive explosion hit us from all over. I quickly made us a shield out of my vines. Everyone was okay except that half naked man I saw earlier. I turned to the enemy and noticed she was preparing a large fire attack.

"Asta, deflect it to me!"

Asta did deflect it to the ,used to be half naked man, and with his wind magic he diverted at the last minute. The fireball collided with the enemy behind him as that enemy fell from the sky after taking the impact. That man's mana disappeared.

The man from the dungeon and the ex half naked guy landed with the latter complimenting Asta's magic. The diamond guy came closer to Asta so I headed over while keeping an eye on the girl. He seemed to notice me when I'm close enough.

The man introduced himself as Mars while the other one was Kruger. I smiled at him while Asta told me not to trust someone who was our enemy especially with that ready-to-kill face.
Mars looked shocked until he muttered her name. He must know her because her name is definitely Fana. Took me a while to remember.

Mars kept screaming out Fana's name in hope that she would remember. Her flames were engulfing her as she scream that she didn't know him. He looked distraught as he had killed her with her own hands while Asta and I held him back.

Fana began self-destructing as her third eye opened again. Mars stopped moving as if he was accepting his punishment until Asta and I talked sense into him. I whacked him on the hand as he stared in shock listening to Asta's speech. It seemed to get through to him because he had the strong resolve to save her.

My vine grew out all black as it formed a shield while Mars, Asta and I rushed in to save her but when the shield burnt we started burning too. It wasn't too painful until Mars used his magic to help us. The three of us kept charging in to help him. In the end, Mars care for his childhood friend brought her as they both started crying. They promised each other to see the world.

Mars held a hand to Asta and I so he could introduce Fana to us. I smiled at her as she returned it. She asked what relationship we had and I was going to say battle acquaintances but Asta told her we were friends. He patted Mars's side harshly before I pulled Asta away. He immediately got reprimanded by the team while I watched with a small smile.

Fana explained her memories right after Kruger praised her as his two best students. Their childhood love blossomed with both them getting blushy and it was just too cute. Finral cried blood at the love in the air while Vanessa and I found it cute.

'Nature's Protection: Unbreakable Shield'

Right after Fana explained that she was here to get a magic stone, I created a massive shield to protect us from the sudden projectiles of mana I felt. Ladros came out thanking us for the meal.

We had another fight to deal with...

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting