Remember That **Other** Time... (Part Three)

-Details in part one-

-Requests always open-

"Hey, WAKE UP." Jason landed on his brother's sleeping body.

"Wh- fuck-what?"

"We're going through Tim's old photo files downstairs."

 "We went to bed like, two hours ago!" Dick squinted at his clock. "It's like five am."

"Exactly, you should be up and training." Jason shook his brother.

"It's my off-day, my only chance to sleep in!" Dick threw this covers off. He hated spending time at the manor specifically for reasons like this... 

"Get you're sub-par ass downstairs."

"My ass is MORE than sub-par!" Dick hauled on a sweatshirt and chased Jason downstairs. 
"My ass is NOT sub-par, Jay! It is world renowned." 

He chased his big brother into a living room full of siblings. Steph and Tim broke into laughter.
"So that's how you wake him up!" Barbra grinned. "Sit down, Dick, we've got some good content!" 

Everyone shifted aside on the couch; youngest brother present has to sit in the middle. Barbra was clicking through old photo files on Tim's laptop. The first photo was just a photo or Tim with THE CAMPIEST HAIRCUT. 

"Oh. So this was... Sophomore year." Tim sounded full of regret.

"UGLY ASS!" Jason laughed, biting into his forgotten toaster strudel (Alfred would kill him if he knew).

"So, just getting things straight, in these photos; Demon is about eighteen, me and Steph are sixteen, Jason was probably thirteen, and -uh..."

"I'm twelve, and Dickie's either eight or nine." Barbra finished.

"Yeah, listen to Babs, she's smart."

Barbra clicked through some old photos, a lot of them were just pretty landscapes. She finally clicked to a different photo; a very young, traffic light, Robin, swinging on an empty swing set at night.

"PIXIE BOOTS! PIXIE BOOTS! PIXIE BOOTS!" Jason chanted, wiping crumbs from around his mouth.

"rObin!" Stephanie squealed. "AH! He's TINY!"

"Remember when you didn't have to shave your legs?" Jason elbowed Dick, who was very cramped in the middle of the couch.

A voice spoke up behind them. "You were adorable in that costume."

"BRUCE." Dick's head lolled back, he hid his face in his hands. 

"I thought you were out." Stephanie tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I'm just going, I'll be back in a few minutes." Their father finished doing up his coat and headed out to the foyer.

"Thank god I had my costume changed when I turned twelve." The youngest bat cringed. "Next photo, Babs."

The next photo was glorious; Robin, Batgirl, and Red Hood, sitting in an alleyway 'round back of the GCPD, they were chatting, and Batgirl was sipping from a soda cup.

"Holy crap, is this a candid shot?" Barbra grinned. "Cause it's gorgeous! How did you get this? I could NOT sit still back then."

"You can't not sit still now..." Jason mumbled. Tim leaned over Dick to smack Jason.

"What the fuck, Jay!" Dick and Stephanie chorused.

"You're going to hell, Todd." Damian growled stiffly.