《《CHARACTERIZATION》》

OKAY! SO SOME TALENTED AND FAMOUS AUTHORS SUGGESTED ME THAT I SHOULD DO THE CHARACTERISATION OF MY CHARACTERS AS IT WILL HELP THE READERS TO IMAGINE THE SITUATION MORE EFFICIENTLY. SINCE I AM JUST A ROOKIE WRITER, I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE THEIR ADVICE AND DO THE WORK.

CHARACTERS/CHARACTERIZATION

1. Park Mikyong

 Park Mikyong

1. Name: Park Mikyong
2. Age: 27
3. Height : 5 feet 6 inch tall(168cm)
4. I think Im So Hyang's character from Graceful family is similar to her. That's why I have used her picture. You guys can visualise other as well.

~ She was a normal Korean girl with nice nature and you can say she was emotional but what happened with her, made her strong and tough woman. She is a powerful independent woman.

~She is a total savage and badass woman now.

2. Karan Herondal

 Karan Herondal

1. Name: Karan Herondal
2. Age: 27
3. Height:6 feet 1 inch tall

4. I think Dave Franco is best for this role. He is the best friend anyone wants.

successful, rich, smart, hot, talented and good looking. He had all the qualities a girl wants in a man.

But like other Male best friends he also falls on love with her bestie and that's why he is single.

I know you all will love his character and will curse me for what's happening with him but I have something good in my mind for this amazingly talented guy.