Chapter 7: Peyton Lennox

I am so excited.

So, when I got home today and checked all my emails and cameras and stuff I found out my 750K bounty is finally accessible.

He's out of the hospital and back in his estate and back to work. He's been out for three days and I'm finally making my move now. I grab a few weapons just to be sure considering if I hurt him I can't cash him in for awhile, police brutality and all that.

I throw a few things in my car that I might need, duct tape being the primary one since this one is definitely mouthy but he'll be worth it. He'll be the biggest catch of my career so far at least he will be if I actually catch him. I know I'm in danger but it should be fine.

I drive for a little bit and pull up just around the corner from his house. This house was bought on blood money, the people he killed for it didn't deserve it. I'm going to feel amazing when this bastard is behind bars.

I sneak over the fence and pick the lock on the back door. Two guys, one heads into the next room and I thank God for that since I can now chokehold this one until he passes out. I lay him gently on the floor and creep into the next room, wary of doorways and windows. The next one also goes down with little fuss and I make my way to the staircase.

I don't have a good feeling about changing levels, I can't get out as easy from the second floor. I crawl up the stairs and keep an eye on the corridor. I press myself against the wall and peek around the corner.

I feel like a ninja. I'm pretty sure I look more like a cartoon character but whatever.

I finally find him in the last room and head in, just as I pass the threshold, I'm grabbed from behind in a vicious hold. I twist his arm away from me and swing it down violently. He makes a grab for my hair but ends up landing a heavy punch on my cheekbone.

I raise my knee and it hits his balls hard enough to make him choke on them and he drops to the floor. I knock him out and turn to the reason I'm here. I slap the cuffs on him with an angry growl and drag him down the stairs, he fights me at every turn and tries calling for his men but they're unconscious.

When we get to the back door, that's when he starts to freak out. Realising he's not getting out of this, he begins to bargain. "I can give you money, lots of money. Or jewellery. Anything you ask, I can get. Please just let me go."

"Look, you've killed God knows how many people. You have nothing to offer me that could make me overlook what you've done. Besides I'm sure they'll love you in prison, hmm? I know that men grace your bed so perhaps you could be someone's bitch."

"No! I demand protective custody."

"You are in no place to make demands, not after what you've done. I'm sure the beds in gen pop will do you just fine, not that you'll be warming just one." I chuckle at the fear that crosses his face when I say that. I know he knows how much trouble he's in and I don't mean with Johnny Law, I mean with the lovely men he'll be sharing beds and bathrooms with. "Oh and one tip to surviving jail... don't drop the soap." I whisper this as I tape over his mouth.

Success!

I pull away and start the drive to the police station. Once he's in there, no one can get him out.

Looks like getting him there is gonna be a problem. I've got two tails on my ass and they're gaining ground pretty quickly. I've always wanted to be in a car chase, I mean I have a Ford Mustang and I want to Fast and Furious this bitch.

I rev my engine and they do to, guess they were waiting for me to realise that I was being followed. 

How sweet of them. 

Okay, so I'm technically working under the law but I'm pretty sure that doesn't exempt me from normal traffic laws but I'm gonna do it anyway. I can pay off the fines with my 750k.

As I race up the road, my passenger gets awful agitated. I'm almost positive that he's shouting expletives at me, though he could be encouraging his friends, either way the weird screeching he's making is annoying me.

I speed up even more and hand break turn at the junction, I only just make it and so does one of the cars. The other smacks into a pole and starts smoking. "Damn! I thought that only happened in the movies!"

He starts up more of the screeching so I turn the music up. I start singing along obnoxiously just to piss him off as much as he's annoying me.

I can see his face in the mirror and the fucker is basically red all over. I push 120 mph and take another sharp turn after doing that cool weaving thing when I was overtaking cars. The man in the car pulls out an assault rifle and he rolls down his window and opens fire. I only just miss the spray.

I don't want my car to be covered in bullet holes, she's expensive enough as is.

"Ah ha ha!" We pull up outside the precinct and I dive around the other side just to make sure the fuckers don't shoot me even though we're right near the police. I pull him from the car and head into the district. "I've got one of the most wanted here."

He grumbles as I push him into a seat and I gently pull the tape off so that he can complain out loud. "You bitch! I will kill you for this!"

"That's new, I've never heard that one before. Have fun in jail, hun. I'm sure they'll love you." I sign a few papers and skip down the steps, I need to lay low for a little bit until this blows over but then I'll be able to pick up another high end target.