We're going on a trip [Skyrim Part 1]

I was laying down on my couch; I was reading one of the many books in my library. The book dealt with heartache and past loves, now and again. I would take note of where I was and chuckled.

It had been close to three weeks since the break-up and I've been... Taking it better than I expected. Of course, I've had Ravel ask me, why Rias and her peerage still stayed here... Odd I know, but it just.

Didn't feel like a home without them, plus. Rias and I came to the same conclusion being that it would be the best given the situation. After all, this is where all the girls can stay and if not here. Then where?

They'd all be in separate buildings or Isa's case staying with her parents. Not the worst choice, but with their house so small. This just seemed like the best solution for all of us, of course, Rias and Akeno are talking to me. But we don't talk as much as we use to.

Rossweisse had just walked in with a tray of tea and some biscuits. She was wearing a maid uniform and I simply chuckled.

Y/N: "Thank you... Rossweisse."

Rossweisse: "Not a problem at all."

She served me tea and I sat up taking a quick sip, it was warm and delicious. However, my eyes were studying Rossweisse in her maid uniform, I fought back the urge to... Well, to not look at her body as it appeared almost to perfect.

Y/N: "Rossweisse... You know your more than welcomed to do something else than be a maid. After all, you're staying here and you-."

Rossweisse: "But, I need to repay you for your kindness. I was left here by Lord Odin and I... I can't tell you how thankful I am for you and everyone here."

She blushed and smiled, making me look at the floor in pure agony. She reminded me of Asia when I first met her and how she always pushed herself to prove she's not weak or anything like that.

Y/N: 'But you don't need to be a maid... Or where that dress.'

It was a proper anime dress and it was so revealing it felt like she was flashing me more than helping me. I'd swear she was trying to seduce me, and it's not that I have a problem with it since I broke up with the girls and have been craving a good time. It's just... I don't think I deserve it... 

But. It. Was Sooo. Tempting.

Rossweisse: "Is there anything else?"

Y/N: "No... But thank you Rossweisse. You're being too kind to me."

She grasped my shoulder and looked at me, for the next few moments I just stared into her eyes as she knelt beside me.

Rossweisse: "You deserve kindness... Even if you don't believe, you don't deserve it."

I stopped and smiled for the briefest of moments, then nodded approvingly. Remembering this woman

Y/N: "Thank you... I don't know how you're doing it. But I'm thankful for you being here, it's keeping me sane."

Rossweisse: "Good, and try to have some fun."

She held my cheek in her hand and I moved into it, happy and content. Feeling her fingers on my skin, soothed me and in some odd way. It made me at peace. But I could also feel her fingers heating up and her heart beating faster.

Rossweisse: "I... I... Needtoleave."

She bounced up and quickly walked over to the door then closed it behind her in something of a huff, making me chuckle as I heard her on the other side.