2.2 hallway budy

When I walked out of the school doctor's office I was met with Taehyung looking at me.

"Aish this girl." Taehyung said while walking towards me. "Didn't Jin tell you to stay away from him?" He asked madly.

I looked at him confused. "Why do you care?" Not understanding why they would care about it.

"Because that means you are disobeying us." Taehyung answered. How does he even know that I was here. Is he stalking me?

"I just wanted to check if he was okay." I told him. "How did you know I was here?" I wondered.

He scoffed. "I know everything. I have access to the security cameras and I have here and there some people working for my family." He told me as if it is the most normal thing in this world. I just nodded as response.

So he has access to all type of things and what he is using it for is me? A simple human being that is attending school. Why does he care about me?

"I need to go to class." I said while walking past him.

Taehyung turned me around and pushed me into the other direction. "Your class is this way." He said while putting an arm around my shoulder.

Well that is embarrassing. How does he even know where I have class?

"Yaa, get your arm off my shoulder." I told him while trying to get away from his arm. Why is he doing this? First he was all mean about me being his locker buddy and now he is acting like he is the most normal person on earth.

"Stop trying to get away." Taehyung said annoyed. I didn't listen and tried to get his arm off of me. "You really neet to learn how to obey us!" He said getting angry at me and slammed me against some lockers.

"Ouchh." I moaned out. Why is he so aggressive? "Please let me go." I said not trying to focus on the pain.

"Why? I thought we where getting along nicely." He said angel like. He then pulled me back from the lockers and started walking toward my classroom with his arm around me again. I just let it slide until we reached the classroom, not wanting to get hurt more.

I saw Taehyung glimpse trough the window of the classroom door and then he grinned. "Ahh perfect." Taehyung said. "Jimin is in your class and he is sitting alone. Why don't you go sit next to my lovely brother?" He told me.

Really is he now going to decide who I'm sitting next to? "You know not to disobey, right?" He said and removed his arm from my shoulder. "I think Jimin will enjoy sitting next to you." Taehyung said before he opened the classroom door for me.

I shot Taehyung an annoyed glance and then walked in and the teacher stopt talking. "Can you explain why you're late to class?" She asked.

"Sorry, I had to bring someone to the school doctor." I told her.

"Okay, take a seat." She said. I looked behind me and saw Taehyung giving me a small smirk trough the window. I sighed and walked towards the free seat next to Jimin. I sat down and got my stuff. I looked at the window in the door and saw Taehyung give us a glimpse and then he left.

"I guess Taehyung caught you and walked you to class." I heard Jimin say. What does he mean about that?

"Caught?" I whispered, not trying to get the attention from the teacher.

"Yeah, you weren't listening to us and went to that boy called Chen." He told me. I still don't get how they know and why.

"I was just wondering if he was okay. 'Cause you guys beat him up pretty good." I told him.

"Why do you care? He was kissing you against your will." Jimin scoffed. Why do they care what I am doing?

"Because if have some humanity inside of me and care about others." I said but I regretted it immediately.

"You sure have some attitude." He said angrily. "Don't act like that again towards us or you will regret it." He said and then he pulled out his phone and started playing games.

I saw that the teacher noticed but she didn't say anything about it. A view minutes later someone else got out his phone but then the teacher stoped talking.
"Mr. Pu no phones in class! You get detention after school!" She said angrily at the boy. What that is nog fair, do BTS just get away with everything? Jimin didn't even stop playing his game or even paid attention to the teacher.

Suddenly I heard the bell ring. It was finally lunch time! I got up from my spot and walked towards my locker. I changed my books and close the locker again.

When I walked into the canteen I saw Lae, Suho and Ye-jun sitting at a table in the corner, so I walked towards them. "Hello." I greeted and sat down.

They all greeted me back and Lae asked me how class went. "It couldn't have gone worse." I told them. "Do you guys know Chen?" I asked them.

"Yes you mean Chen with the cute face?" Suho questioned.

"Yes him. He is my ex and when he saw me in the hallway he asked me if we could talk. I said no but than he dragged me onto the rooftop. He started kissing me but I didn't want him to. Then suddenly Jimin pulled him away and I saw the rest of BTS...-" I told them what happened today, about getting Chen to the school doctor, about Taehyung in the hallway and about BTS keeping an eye on me.

"Omg really? Why are they watching you? What a creeps." Lae said.

"I have no idea, but they sure creep me out." I told her.

After some time the bell rang, witch ment class starts again. Lae and I said our goodbyes to Suho and Ye-jun and then Lae and I started attending our next 3 classes.

———//———

School finally finished and everybody got up and started walking out of class. "I will see you tomorrow!" Lae said.

"Yeah I will see you then. Bye." I said and we made our own ways. I needed to be quick because I needed to get to work.

———