Chapter Twenty-Six: The Pillow Fort

How bout you and I have that date I promised?

Taehyung is so excited about the pillow fort, he can't stop smiling. He wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist, hugging him tightly as Jungkook holds Taehyung close, his large hands running up and down his back softly.

"I'm assuming this is a happy reaction...?" Jungkook asks, not able to see the boxy grin on Taehyung's face because he keeps it hidden against Jungkook's shoulder. The shy blond boy nods eagerly, looking up at Jungkook so he can see him smile.

"Very..." Taehyung quietly replies, "You didn't have to--"

"I know, but I wanted to. Why don't you get comfy, and I'll get the first movie started up, okay?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods, releasing Jungkook from the warm embrace. Neither one of them really wants to let go. Taehyung just wants to cuddle up with Jungkook again, but he should get in different clothes first. His jeans are tight and he does have dirt on his pastel shirt from the tea garden. He takes the clothes into the bathroom, giving Jungkook a moment to steady his beating heart. He crawls into the pillow fort, popping the first disc of Harry Potter movies into the small DVD player. Moments, later he hears the bathroom door open.

"Kookie, is this your hoodie?" Taehyung gently questions as he wanders over to the entrance of the pillow fort and kneels down. Jungkook looks up and his breath catches in his throat, eyes roaming over Taehyung in his hoodie. The tan fabric falls low over Taehyung's collar bones, the large hood swallowing the small boy and it takes Jungkook a moment to actually breathe as Taehyung crawls into the pillow fort, sweats tangling around his long legs.

"Um...yeah I couldn't find one of yours...I hope that's okay," Jungkook says, his eyes glued to the blond-haired boy as he curls up in the pillows and blankets with a bright grin. It takes every ounce of willpower in Jungkook to not lean over and kiss Taehyung. To not pull him against his body and plant sweet kisses all over his lips and neck and collarbones, for he knows once he starts, he may not be able to control his ever-growing desire after that.

"Of course it's okay..." Taehyung mumbles, snuggling against the pillows, Jungkook's scent wafting off the inside of the hoodie. It is refreshing and comforting, the scent engulfing him warmly like the pillows and blankets around him. Jungkook smiles when he sees Taehyung bury his nose in the fabric, starting up the DVD before he leans back into the pillows as well. He hesitates for a moment before wrapping an arm around Taehyung's shoulders, leaning closer to the smaller blond boy.

"I have some snacks too if you would like. Also soda. Just let me know what you may want," Jungkook says with a smile, thrilled that Taehyung seems to enjoy his surprise. Taehyung smiles and cuddles closer, leaning into Jungkook's side and using his arm as a pillow.

"This is perfect...thank you, Kookie," Taehyung murmurs, and Jungkook can feel his heart flip flop in his chest at the cute nickname. Everything about Taehyung is sugary sweet, and Jungkook is falling hard for his sweet smile and adorable gestures. As the movie starts up, Jungkook barely watches it, his eyes more focused on Taehyung who quotes the movie with phony accents and everything.

"'I'm going to bed before either of you get us killed. Or worse, expelled,'" Taehyung quotes in a nasally British accent, mimicking the iconic Hermione line before he realizes Jungkook is staring at him. His cheeks turn bright red with embarrassment and he sheepishly giggles.

Jungkook laughs softly before quietly replying with Ron's line of, "'She really needs to sort out her priorities,'" and then doing the little nod Harry does in agreement. Those small gestures have Taehyung laughing, even more, his boxy smile sending Jungkook's heart aflutter. He stares at Taehyung's brightly smiling face with a fondness in his gaze that has Taehyung's heart threatening to leap out of the confines of his chest.