The bad Spiderman *part 2* (Peter Parker)

"So, what's the problem?" Tony asked, leaning against the desk that Peter and I were sat at. Peter and I looked at each other.

"You remember a few days ago, when Cap dropped the glass in the kitchen? A whole two floors below mine and Y/N's bedroom? Yeah, I heard the glass drop as if it was directly behind me." Peter nodded.

"I thought that that was your normal level of Peter tingle." Tony shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

"For fucks' sake, have you been talking to May-."

"Anyway." I cut Peter off, making him sigh and look at me before looking back at Tony.

"Normally, I'd have put it down to a lack of sleep, or extra stress. But it's not stopped. Since that day, I've been able to hear Y/N's heartbeat, deafeningly loud. It's not stopped since that morning." He admitted. Tony's eyes widened slightly.

"That is kind of odd...what else can you hear?" he asked.

"Literally everything. Stuff that I've been able to tune out since getting my powers, but suddenly that block is gone. And it wasn't removed by me." He shook his head.

"Mr Stark, Peter thinks that this is his senses' way of warning him that something bad is coming, or is already here. So, we think that the block won't go back until we've defeated whatever that it's trying to warn him about." I explained.

"By doing that, we not only defeat whatever threat it is, but we also get my grip back on sanity by giving me back the ability of being able to zone stuff out." Peter carried on.

"Kill two birds with one stone." Tony nodded, finishing. Peter and I returned the nod.

"Exactly." Peter spoke. Tony looked at us, obviously trying to formulate a plan before he stood up from leaning against the table.

"Okay. Get your suits on, we'll go investigate. Most major threats originate from HYDRA, so we'll start there." Tony decided. Peter and I both nodded before standing up and heading out of the office and up to our room to get ready.

"So, what do you think that we're facing?" I asked, attaching my gun holster to my leg as Peter pushed the metal Spider on his chest, making his suit form perfectly around his stunning body.                                 

"I honestly don't know. The last time my senses went this crazy, it was with Mysterio, and they weren't this bad back then-." Suddenly, Peter's eyes widened, and he rushed to me. I gasped as he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me into his body as the other hand raised to cover my mouth. I looked up at him, questioning him with my eyes as he stared down at me.

"I can hear breathing. And it's not you." He whispered. My eyes widened, making him nod as he slowly started to look over his shoulder. My eyes widened further, as did his as the blue foot that was planted against the window suddenly scrambled up.

"Hey, get back here!" Peter yelled as he sprinted to the open window and jumped out of it, attaching himself to the outside.

"Peter!" I yelled as he followed the intruder up the window. I groaned in annoyance and ran for the door, thinking that the elevator to the roof was definitely the saner option.

Peter's P.O.V

Peter raced up the side of the Avengers' Tower, following the figure that was weirdly dressed in his exact suit, and also seemed to have the same abilities as him.

"Stop, you son of a bitch!" Peter yelled at the figure as he continued to run after him. The figure disappeared onto the roof, making Peter groan as he pushed himself to move faster. He reached the roof, taking a puff of relief as he swung himself onto the concrete. He stood up as he looked at the figure, who was facing him.

"Who are you?" Peter asked sternly. The figure pulled the mask off, making Peter's eyes widen as he was staring at the man's face, that was identical to his own.

"I'm you." He smirked, making Peter gulp.

"Well, I'm a better version of you. HYDRA made sure to give me a little more strength than you have. But don't worry. I'll try not to kill your girl when I first take her." He teased. Peter clenched his jaw as he ran at the man, the clone starting to sprint too. As soon as he got close enough, Peter swung out his fist, but his eyes widened as the clone caught it in his hand. The clone smirked before twisting Peter's hand and letting go, making Peter fly through the air. He landed against the roof with a groan, holding his side as he got back up.

"Why did they send you?" he spat.

"Isn't it obvious? HYDRA exhausted all options of destroying the Avengers from the outside, so they sent me to do it from within. Starting with killing Y/N." he smirked sickeningly. Peter scowled, the small action turning into a yell as he ran at the clone again. His eyes widened as the clone immediately grabbed his throat and lifted him up. He gasped for air as he cupped the clone's hands, desperate to get free from his grip as the clone walked him to the edge of the roof.

"Say hi to Pierce and Bucky for me, would you? They're good friends, you'll love them." He chuckled.

"You...won't get away...with...this." Peter gasped, desperately trying to get air into his lungs.                        

"Oh, Peter. I already have." He nodded, giving Peter one last smirk before dropping him. Peter immediately started to fall past the floors of glass, yells leaving his lips as he desperately pressed on his web shooters. But of course, this was the one time that he'd forgotten to load them. He continued to fall, and as he did, he got more worried about Y/N than he was about himself. The clone had made it clear that he wanted to kill Y/N, and Peter would be powerless to stop it. Before he could comprehend what was happening, Peter's body collided with the concrete of the pavement, making him scream out in agony. He coughed, blood spilling from his lips as he rolled onto his back and fought the urge to let his eyes close. Suddenly, Peter's arms were grabbed, and he screamed out in pain again as two men dressed all in black hauled him up and towards a car.

"Get...the f-fuck off...of me." He mumbled quietly, his body far too weak to fight the men.

"Nah. HYDRA has big plans for you." One of the men smirked before throwing Peter into the back of the car. He cried out again, the last remnants of energy leaving his body as his eyes fluttered shut.

Y/N's P.O.V

I burst through the doors and ran onto the roof, red laces of energy dancing on my hands as I got ready to fight the intruder. But to my surprise, all I saw was Peter standing on the edge of the roof, looking down onto the street below.

"Peter, thank god." I gulped, alerting him to my presence as he looked over his shoulder at me.              

"I'm fine, I promise." He chuckled as I rushed towards him and took his face in my hands.

"Thank fuck for that." I sighed. Peter gave me a reassuring smile before leaning down and pressing our lips together. My eyes widened slightly as I was taken back by the action but quickly kissed back. Peter and I rarely kissed after a mission was over, usually we settled for a hug before we could get somewhere more private. But I guess that the roof was private enough for Peter. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"What happened to the intruder?" I asked, placing my hands on his chest as his arms stayed around my waist.

"I threw him over the edge." He nodded. My eyes widened.

"You killed him?!" I exclaimed, immediately pushing on his chest and leaving his arms.

"No, no, angel, I threw him over and sent a few webs down after him. They attached him to the building so that the cops could get him." He explained. I sighed in relief.

"Okay, good. For a moment, I thought that you'd killed him." I gulped.

"No, no. You know that I don't do that." He reassured, chuckling slightly as he curled his arms back around me and pulled me into a hug. I sighed and returning it, resting my head against his chest. But I had to admit that something didn't feel quite right. I just couldn't put my finger on what.