Chapter 3: Thomas

A/N: 27.04.20

I need a list of weird words. For very professional reasons. Thank you.

I'll start: flabbergasted

10.06.2021:

Hey, loves! I just started a new bxb story called "The Ranking System" on Wattpad. If you like my writing style don't forget to check it and add it to your reading list 🏳️‍🌈

 If you like my writing style don't forget to check it and add it to your reading list 🏳️‍🌈

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*Thomas's pov*

"So that's how you cracked your head?" snickered Jayden after I finished telling him why I was sent to the principal's office. We were at the cafeteria eating lunch. "I thought you got into another fight or something."

"I didn't crack my head, crack head," I sighed. "I just have a small scratch."

"Small scratch is an understatement. You head was dripping with blood when you came to class," Rhys, my other best friend noted.

Whether I cracked my head or not, it didn't really matter because I'd endure the pain until the injury magically healed by itself. Stitches cost too much money and hospitals were always a hassle. The smell of death and medicine was never very appealing to me.

"All of that happened because of Eli?" Jayden asked, grabbing a fry from my plate which I quickly snatched back.

"Do that again and I'll break your fingers," I warned.

Jayden raised his hands in innocence before picking up a fry from his own plate. 

"Eli, the name rings a bell," he hummed.

"I think there's more than one person named Eli in this school," I said.

"Is he short?"

"At least a head shorter than me, yeah."

"Blond?"

"Yup."

"Wavy hair?"

"Guess so."

"Fancy looking?"

"Nasty attitude," I corrected.

"Yeah, that's Eli Golden," Jayden nodded. "His dad owns a multimillionaire company."

"I'm sorry, do I look like I care?" I blinked, trying to fix whatever expression I had on my face. Jayden laughed.

"You better not pick a fight with him," sighed Rhys. "He looks small and frail, but I heard he has bodyguards who beat up anyone that messes with him."

"Yeah, and I heard that Santa Claus exists," I mumbled. "Big whoop."

"And even if he does have bodguards, Tommy will knock them out one by one." Jayden flashed me his famous grin. His brown skin contrasted with his pearly white teeth, and his dark eyes glistened with pride as he spoke. "Thomas is the best fighter in the neighborhood. Isn't that right?"