t w e n t y o n e

Saturday arrived sooner than I thought.

Caleb drove me into the city, because he was meeting up with his friends in the arcade.

We drove off one hour to soon, so Caleb took me to McDonald's.

It was my first time actually getting something there, he bought us some really nice smelling stuff through the drive in.

He parked in a parking lot in the city and we ate it together.

"That's so good!" I breathed out, after slurping down a whole vanilla milkshake.

The food there was so yummy, I think I could be addicted to eat it. These chicken nuggets were just so tasty!

Caleb huffed, watching me. "You act like it's your first time eating this." He rolled his eyes playfully, biting in his burger.

"It is." I exclaimed, while I put a frie in my mouth.

He started coughing. "For real?" His eyes were widened, his eyes fixed on me.

"Yea, we didn't had much money." I just shrugged.

"Wait, wait, wait." He opened his mouth in disbelief. "Did you ever eat sushi?"

I shock my head, irritated why he changed the subject.

"That's not how you should live, Lilith. You should, no you need to try sushi." He sounded so serious. "I try to ask Jon to get sushi for lunch tomorrow. You don't have to worry anymore."

Never gave I heard Caleb speak so much to me, and the subject was food. Especially sushi.

Giggles escaped my mouth. "Thank you, Caleb."

It was new to me, that he was so open and friendly towards me, but I hope he would be like that a little longer.

"It is time now, I walk you to the mall." Caleb said and streched, before we left the car. The mall was only some minutes away from the parking lot, so we didn't really had a talk.

When we arrived Samantha was already waiting for me. "Well, I think you can reach her yourself now." Caleb mumbled, he played with one of the chains that dangled down from his jeans.

I smile at him. "Yes! Thank you for driving me, Caleb. I will come to the arcade when I am done."

"No, just call me. I come get you myself." he nodded at me, looking left and right, like he wanted to symbolize to me, that it could be danegrous. I just rolled my eyes and went to Samantha.

"Hey!" she greeted me with a hug. "I am so happy that we managed to meet today! The boys are waiting at the store that sells the costumes. Let's go!"

We arrived at the store quickly. Peter and Dylan were laughing for some reason. As we approached them Dylan grinned at us. "Look what we found!" He held a costume up. Sexy police lady, was the name of the costume. A woman was on it, wearing a very short dress and had some handcuffs in her hand. "That would be perfect for you two!"

Dylan laughed really loud, while Peters face redned at the thought of Samantha and me wearing this kind of stuff.

"Sure, but you will put on the monkey costumes, you idiots." Samantha put her chin up showing them the weird colored costumes of a full-body monkey costume.

"If you want me to get killed we can wear those." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the outfits and putting them back. "You guys are insane."

Both of them laughed. "We need to start to search for the right costumes, so all the attention will be on us!" Dylan exclaimed, taking Samantha's hand and leading her deeper into the costume store.