Untitled Part 140

It was just a bartender. How can he dare to speak to her like this, Vanessa's eyes were filled with anger. "Hmm, do you know who's lying on the floor?" The bartender was shocked to see Vanessa's complacent look. 

he also knew that the man lying on the floor should be rich. At least, he knew that this watch was very valuable, and ordinary people could not afford it. Looking at the doubts flashed in the bartender's eyes, Vanessa immediately looked arrogant; "He's the CEO of the Grantham group, Tony. You even can't live in New Orleans of you offend him. 

The bartender was shocked with a scared expression. He did not expect this drunkard was Tony and became scared. "Hmm, it's too late to be afraid now." Seeing that the bartender was afraid Vanessa's eyes were especially contemptuous. "I, I don't know he's Chairman Tony!"

The Grantham group! Everyone in New Orleans knew that it was amazing. If Tony really wanted to fire him, he would not have any strength to resist. "That... Madam, it is my fault, please don't let Chairman Tony do anything to me okay?" The bartender almost fell on his knees. Vanessa sneered. 

He was indeed an inferior person who was afraid due to such a small matter. At this moment, Tony seemed to realize something and opened his eyes to look at Vanessa. Then Vanessa greeted him with joy. "Tony, you're awake. I'm here to pick you up."

"Go home?" Tony repeated it seriously. He looked around with doubts in his eyes and said, 'How am I here?" As he spoke, he also took a nap with the wine smell full of this mouth. Vanessa immediately turned her head back.  "Tony, you're drunk. We should go home."

Vanessa looked at Tony's drunken look. He did not have the usual handsome appearance at all. She could not help but feel unhappy. The bartender thought that Chairman Tony should like this woman, no wonder he would come out to drink. Tony nodded. but he did not have the strength to get up. Vanessa spent a lot of effort to support him but did not move.

'Hurry up and help him up." Vanessa said coldly and ordered the bartender to help Tony up. Of course, the bartender did not dare to refuse. He immediately walked over with Vanessa and helped Tony lying on the floor. Tony drank too much and was supported by them and was supported by them to walk outside. When he walked outside. When he walked halfway, he suddenly stopped and frowned to look around.

"Bella, Vanessa?" How could the two of them support him in such a harmonious way? A doubt flashed in his eyes, then he laughed and said, "Bella, I knew you wouldn't ignore me." When Vanessa heard this, she immediately felt a depressed expression. He actually treated her as Bella.  The bartender was relieved. 

After supporting Tony into the car, the bartender immediately waved goodbye. Chairman Tony was completely drunk today. He shouldn't know what he did to him, right? The bartender scratched his head and felt that he had not done anything excessive =, so he turned around and left.

Vanessa was angry because Tony had treated her as Bella so that she did not care about the bartender anymore. Severely stepping on the accelerator, Vanessa drove towards the Grantham's. 'Bella, drive slowly. Time's enough!' Tony insisted on sitting in the co-pilot and starting at Vanessa. But Vanessa was not happy because Tony just cared about Bella. 

Damn it, Bella was in Tony's heart and he missed her so much. "Tony, you'd better see clearly. I'm Vanessa!"  Vanessa was so crazy that she roared out. He divorced Bella but his mind filled with Bella. What was even worse was that he treated her as Bella. Tony frowned, "Isn't Bella?"

Vanessa replied coldly, holding onto the steering wheel with one force; "of course not!" Tony laughed out. Vanessa thought that he had finally seen her, but what he said next made her heart even colder. "Bella, you are naughty!" This tone was even with an indulgence. There was no such time to her.