He was cool: Chapter Five

"Can you hold still for a second? Holy crap you're like a child!" scolded Tessa hitting me on the head.

"OW!" I shouted, "Not only do you force me into this, but you even DARE to hit me?"

"If you weren't so childish then I would've been done sooner!"

"Pa-lease WOMEN!" I scowled, "This is like RAPE! But instead with clothing and MAKEUP... and-and OH GOD IT HURTS!" I closed my eyes as Karissa violently combed my hair.

"Do you even comb your hair?" she squeaked.

"Why should I when my hair is always in a ponytail... it takes up too much time to do anything to."

"Shutup!" Tessa slapped me on my head again.

"I dare you to hit me again Tessa.." I hissed, "I dare you..." I whispered.

"Or what?" she challenged.

"You have really nice hair Mercury" cut in Karissa, "You should just comb it more often"

"Yeah well I did get it from my dad" I muttered suddenly going quiet.

"Plus you have nothing on your face, what's your secret?" asked Karissa in wonder.

"I'm no cake face" I rolled my eyes, "I don't wear makeup.."

"You just don't know how to properly put it on" Tessa smirked.

"I waste my money on better stuff then makeup thank you very much."

"You really do actually have nice hair" muttered Tessa combing her fingers through my hair.

"Yeah" agreed Karissa who played with my hair. "It's weird you two are sisters, but look nothing alike"

"Different fathers" I sighed.

"Yeah, but you look like another race Mercury"

"Karissa!" hissed Tessa thinking I was offended.

"My dad was quater korean, quarter eygyptian and bosnian. Maybe that's why I look racially challenged" I spoke through tight lips.

"No wonder you have such long straight black hair!" Karissa gasped like the ditz she is. Closing my eyes I muted out everything Tessa and Karissa were saying and found myself in my own world.

It's a no brainer that whenever people get to know both Tessa and I are siblings that they stare at us with confusion. If you think about it I would be curious too.

Tessa has blonde hair and light blue eyes with my mothers small figure. She pratically looks like my mother and step father it's weird. She's like their perfect child. While on the other hand when it comes to me I look like I'm adopted compared to Tessa and the rest of my family members.

If someone were to say how I looked like they would say this. My hair is so straight I swear you couldn't curl it if jesus came to do it even. My skin is tanned, but I'm pale as white in the winter time. Since my mom had blue eyes and my dad had brown I got this disgusting color eyes, I don't know if their green or brown. In the spring and summer it's light brown, and in the winter and fall its light green. As shapeless as Tessa is I got the big junk, and when I say big junk I mean the boobs the hips and the butt. Why do you think I wear sweats and sweaters all the time? sheesh.

One time I wore jeans and a tank top, decided heck i should change it up for once. Worst mistake I ever made in my life. As much as i love not being known well that day was horrible. Never in my life have I got hit on by guys so much, it was horrifying. All the girls were glaring at me, snickering at me calling me stuff I never knew I could be labeled as ever in my life.