14 ✰

NARRATOR

"Finally peace, peace for once!" Huening Kai exclaimed.

"Yes.. Very wonderful indeed"Yuna answered as they both heard chattering.

"Whats happening?" Hueningkai stood up.

"Please don't tell me Ryujin killed your friend!" Yuna said as they walk towards the noise.

"Wait.. whats that?" The boy stopped walking and pointed at something.

It was a black limousine driving out of a ship, the students all focused their attention to the car. Looks like someone important. The students gathered around as a lady in her 50's or 60's got out of the limo.

Turns out its the leader of Calyx,
Pristine Reynalds.

Headmistress Denise was surprised to see one of the leaders in her school today. She walked over to the limo and extended a hand to shake. Pristine shook her hand and smiled.

"Welcome to Forthwith.. Pristine, What brings you to our school?" Headmistress Denise asked.

"Oh Denise darling, Didn't your secretary whatever his name is told you?"

"Told me what?" The headmistress chuckled awkwardly.

"That we have a meeting.. Today, i called yesterday to arrange it"

"Really then.. well please escort Madam Pristine to the lounge room while i talk to my.. Secretary"

The students watched Pristine go inside their school building. While Headmistress Denise looked pissed, she walked behind the lady and close the school's main entrance.

"Oh.. My.. Is that Pristine Reynalds?" Yuna asked Hueningkai.

"Yes, our mighty LeAdEr that doesn't even know how to cook or clean, Tsk" Hueningkai mocked.

"Should we get back to doing our flag?" Yuna asked.

"Yep, I'm not wasting another minute"

—— ☽ ——

Meanwhile at the headmistress's office...

—— ☾ ——

Headmistress Denise wasn't looking so happy, She called her secretary Mr.Wane to the office."Wane what did Pristine meant by we had a meeting today?" She place her hands on her waist.

"What there is no scheduled meeting today ma'am"Wane looked at his tablet.

"I know...Explain please?"

"Remember when Ms.Pristine called yesterday?well ermm... she didn't call because she wants to check on her posh kids but to tell me if I can ask you about giving Calyx a bigger property than Detrixt" He quickly said.

"I don't even make those decisions, they should ask the old president not me"

"I said that the peace treaty says that the land is equally divided and no city should be amongst the other.. Is that right?" Mr. Wane raised his brows