15 ✰

NARRATOR
📍4:30 Pm, Forthwith University

The exams are over and the students can finally breath. Its hard but if you studied you'll able to pass the test.

"Its done! ITS DONE YES!" Yuna exclaimed as she ran to her room.

"Wha- please don't tell me there's assignments oh lord please no" Yuna opened the door.

Seeing Chaeryeong was typing in her computer with Ryujin. "Oh its for the school news paper, The news room is getting repainted today so we can't use it"Chaeryeong explained.

"But Ryujin isn't part of the newspaper club.."

"I know i just checked on my computer, Me and Taehyun will go and meet up with the other club members at the study lab"

"O-okay.. Bye" Yuna waved.

"I'll come back as soon this is finished"Chaeryeong closed the door.

"So what are we going to do?" Ryujin closed her laptop.

"Hmm.. i have an idea.."

—— ☾ ——

Meanwhile at Soobin and Yeonjun's dorm..

—— ☾ ——

The boys was busy.. not watching.. or playing.. but for the first time.. Cleaning their room. The second trimester will start already and their room looks like a jungle.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we have a snake in our room" Yeonjun picked up his clothes.

"Come on its not that bad" Hyunjin their roommate ate a chip.

"Hyunjin can you stop eating? The crumbs are everywhere—" Soobin looked around the floor.

"I'll clean it.. Before summer break" He licked his fingers.

"We're turning to jurassic park people, clean up" Yeonjun clapped his hands.

"Soobin you dropped that" Hyunjin pointed at a bracelet on the ground.

"This is Lia's i haven't gave it back yet" Soobin picked the bracelet up.

"Its been 2 months soobin boy, and you haven't returned it yet" Yeonjun folded his sheets.

"I will return it don't worry"

"Oh you better"

"I will..."

• ~ ✰ ~ •

Chaeryeong sat down and opened her laptop, she was the first one there and had nothing to do. She plugged in her earphones and scrolled in her laptop surfing the internet to kill off time.

"Am i late?" Taehyun approached her.

"Just by 10 minutes... but's okay" She smiled.

"You look like your enjoying the music"

"Of course.. here you can use the left earbud" She removed the left and handed to him.

"A whole new world? That's nice"

"A whole new world a new fantastic point of view,No one to tell us no or where to go, Or say we're only dreaming" He sang along.

"A whole new world a dazzling place I never knew but when I'm way up here It's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you"Chaeryeong added.

They chuckled the same time and looked at each other. "You really like singing don't you?" Chaeryeong smiled.

"I love singing.."

"Why don't you join the school choir"She suggested.

"I was supposed to but, i heard of the audition when it ended" He chuckled.

"You can't let your talent go to waste... Your really good at it"

"Maybe next time.. but for now lets get back to work..shall we?"

"Yes of course.."