Ghosted

I had made another imagines book for someone else but eh it wasn't working out so I turned this into Lamelos

You huffed scrolling through twitter, stopping on a tweet from your ex-bestfriend.

*pretend it's Melos twitter handle*

Y'all had stopped talking after he blew up and got new girlfriends

Y'all had stopped talking after he blew up and got new girlfriends. They never seemed to like when you were around. And being the lover he was he would accommodate them when they told him not to hang around you. It has been almost 8 months since you guys even talked to each other. You never wanted to make the effort to interfere with his life, but it was sad it seem like he was spiraling it of control trying to handle fame at such a young age. Swallowing your pride, you texted him.

"Melo come over."

You bit your lip watching as the three dots appeared and then disappeared, leaving nothing in there place. Sighing you got up and decided to take a shower and listen to music getting your mind off of the situation. You couldn't help anyone who didn't want your help. After about 10 minutes of showering your phone rung. Sliding your finger across the screen you answered without even paying attention to who it was.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside."

His voice sent shivers down your spine. It was one you haven't heard in so long you forgot how it sounded. Quickly getting out the shower, you wrapped a towel around yourself. Walking to the front door to let him in. He looked down at you licking his lips a bit, instinctively making you grip the towel around your body a little tighter.

"Wassup." He walked passed you going straight to your room. You soon followed shutting the door behind you. "So how you been?" You asked making conversation, going into your drawer to grab some boy shorts and a large t shirt.

The room was filled with an awkward tension. Neither of you really knowing what to say. "Man, to be honest with you. I been aight. What about you?" He watched you walk across the room to the bathroom.

"Um, I've been good. But to be honest I missed you." Walking out of the bathroom you climbed on the bed sitting next to him as he laid playing with your dog. "You went ghost on me, after getting with..." you dragged on not wanting to say her name.

"I'm not even with her no more." The room fell silent again. You weren't surprised. His relationships never lasted more than a couple of months.

"I'm sorry though. You the only solid girl in my life I shouldn't have cut you off for nobody. I love you and that's real shit."

You looked at your nails, nodding not knowing what to say. "You believe me?" He sat up, trying to look into your eyes but you avoided eye contact. "Yeah."

"Then come here girl." He grabbed your arm pulling you into him. He wrapped his arms around you kissing you on the cheek. He really wanted to crash his lips onto yours, while showing you how much he loved you. But he didn't, not wanting to take anything too fast with you.