𝟎:𝟓𝟔

Milan POV
-Monday Morning
____________
"Mornin boo." My mom said as I walked downstairs.
"mornin."
"You hungry?"
"Nah. I'll just eat at school.."

I walked to my door & was about to walk about , but my mom walked over & stood in front of me before I could.
"
"Aht aht. Why you seem so sad. What's wrong?"
"Nothin."
"Milan. I've been ya mother for 18 years. I'm not dumb pooh. Now what's wrong?"
"It's nothin mama. For real. I gotta go. I'm not tryna be late."
I gave her a kiss on the cheek & walked out to my car & got in.
_____________________
-At school

I walked in to my 1st period class & sat down.
Ion even know why I was irritated. I just woke up mad. Well that's a lie cuz Ik why I'm mad. Prolly cuz after Meech & I got into that lil "argument" I seen him posted up at a party & of course Cierra was at that same party.

It was a video of her all up under him & shit. I could tell he was drunk but she was fully aware of wtf she was doin. So , the next day I called him about it & we argued , again & we haven't talked since.

I tried to get my mind off of that , so I put my earbuds in & listened to sum music.

I seen Danae walk in late , again.
She smiled at me & then sat down.

"Hey boo. You good after the lil video..?" She asked me
"What you mean? What video?"
"The video of Cierra & Meech goin around?..."
I looked at her & raised my eyebrow. She sighed & pulled her phone from her pocket & went to the video.

She pressed play & I automatically got mad..
they weren't fuckin or nun but she was tongue deep in Meech & ion like det.

"Don't go off on Meech, he was drunk."
"She took advantage of him?"
"To make you mad? Girl you know she would. That's why it was recorded off of her phone & she was the one that posted it."

Then , I instantly felt bad. Meech was drunk asfff & his lightweight ass cannot hold liquor at all.. I can't take it out on him cuz ik how he is when he drunk, but I also don't understand ,why get drunk if you know you do stupid shit when you are drunk?

"If anything.. you needa beat Cierra ass."
"That fightin shit so played out. That bitch not even worth my time.."
"Milan.. I know you tryna be a new bitch or whatever , but I know you well enough to know you not just bouta let her goofy ass get away with this."
I shrugged.
Of course I didn't want her ass to get away with it, but I'm trying to start over fresh at school & I'm not tryna get into a fight with a bitch that craves attention. I'm not gon give it to her ..
——————————————————
-After 1st period.
First period had just ended and Danae & I were walking out of class & her goofy ass keptttt tryna convince me to fight Cierra. Ion know if it was for her pleasure or mine ..

"Just let me know if you need me! Ima be right behind you beating her ass. You know I will." Danae said as she walked

I laughed , because I knew she would.
I was trying my hardest to keep my cool throughout the day because I really wasn't tryna get suspended & go back to living with my dad. That's not what I want at all.

It was pretty easy especially since I didn't see Cierra at school at all. Which was weird because I've known Cierra for years & that girl ain't never missed a day of school, but I wasn't complaining cuz I knew that if we ran into each other , some shit would've started & I didn't have the energy for it.
___________________________
I was so happy when I finally left school. I decided to drive over to Meech's school to see him since he was back practicing.