•7•

A couple minutes later, we had entered the kitchen and I poked my head up when Taehyung set me down on a cold surface.

He stood in front of me on the counter as Namjoon stood to the side of me. Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin were conversing while looking at the contents of the fridge. Jungkook and Hoseok were standing near the island. Jungkook was holding two glasses steady on the table while Hoseok poured orange juice into the cups.

"Do you want some orange juice, love?"

"Yes please."

"Hyung?"

"Nah, I'm fine."

Taehyung nodded before stepping away and joining the guys at the island. Namjoon's arm slid around my waist and he slyly pulled me closer to his side. I glanced up at him once I was flush against his side.

He looked down and winked. I blushed and glanced away. Geez, their teasing is never going to end.

As I watched the others work together, I wondered if I should help. I've always had to help someone at the cafe so I felt my hands itch to contribute. Then I realized something.

Tilting my head up to Namjoon, who's eyes were already on me, I asked "Did you by chance call in sick for me? When can I go back to work at the cafe?"

He paused for a moment before answering, "You're not going back."

"What? But I should still have a say if I want to work there or not."

"Do you really want to go back?"

"K-kind of? How else would I pay you guys back?"

"What are you saying? You don't have to, baby. We want to take care of you. Free of charge. If you really want to pay us back, keep being yourself and stay with us. Let us care for you."

I held in the urge to cry after his sentimental words. They wanted to take care of me? My grandmother had always been tough on me and prepared me for the real world. Several times, I've had to figure things out on my own. I cooked for us, cleaned the house, budgeted the money, and even taught myself other languages in my spare time. She handled the financial bills and the basic necessities.

To be cared for was a secret wish I've always wanted. I just didn't want to put all my trust on them yet, in case they change their minds. Instead, I nodded and hugged him.

"Thank you."

He wrapped his arms tighter around me before murmuring, "No, thank you. We've finally found you. I feel so happy to finally have all my mates in one room."

We shared a smile before a light nudge on my shoulder caused me to peak my head over to reveal Taehyung holding two cups of orange juice.

"Here you go." He passed my cup over before taking a sip from his own.

I lifted the cup up and took a sip as well as I watched Jimin and Hoseok set out several ingredients on the table while Jin began preparing several bowls.

"Joonie, set the music." Taehyung muttered and I glanced over to Namjoon nodding in response.

He whipped out his phone and set a melody to play on an app. I didn't know what he pressed, but there were many songs he scrolled past.

Before I could read one of the song titles, he tucked the phone away and smiled at me. I tilted my head in wonder as the strong sound of piano notes lilted throughout the air.

"I like this song. What's it called?"

"Bagatelle in A minor, Op.119, No.9."

"Oh. I'm not going to remember that."