27 - Seoul

"Write about how your winter vacation went. The required length is one thousand words. Take note of the common errors. Of course, write legibly. Make it readable. I won't accept papers that I can't read."

For Yeji, writing essays were recondite, depending on which type of it. "How was your winter holiday?" The brunette exclaimed abruptly, switching glances from her paper to Yeji.

The cat eyed girl gleamed. "It was fun. I celebrated it with my family at home and...Ryujin got to celebrate with us...I hope you—" Yeji wanted to be truthful. She didn't like to be involved in any nuisance or bigger conflicts because of mendacity. She wasn't and swore she would never be like that. Trust was hard to attain.

Lia then discontinued herself from writing. "Don't worry, you got nothing to be anxious about." No beck of any fulmination was thrown to her, it was a huge relief. Yeji launched the perturbation bugging her ever since second semester became nearer.

"Ryujin was all by herself and I thought of—"

"Do you like my girlfriend, Yeji?" Almost dropping the pen on her grip, the cat eyed girl scouted her eyes up. Slowly, Yeji encountered an uncomic exchange student, wearing a dull expression. The cat eyed girl was absolutely knocked for a loop, finding the right words to say. "I'm asking because I notice things. So, do you like Ryujin?"

"I—"

"Hey, smart ass. You know the drill. I'll wait for it."

Yeji unintentionally neglected Lia, she shifted her gaze back on her but, the Canadian exchange student was bustling on her paper. "Hwang Yeji, are you effin' listening to me?" Flinching at the violent rampage of the guy on her desk, Yeji nodded her head. "Great. My family and I just went to Sydney. Make up the stupid adventures or whatever."

Yeji let out a sigh. She started finishing up her own paper before proceeding onto the paper of her douchebag classmate. Lia's words wouldn't let her be at ease, however, the brunette seemed to be fine around her. Surprisingly, Lia stole the paper came from the guy. "You write too slow, I think you need help." She spoke, not too loud nor soft. No any hint of irritation, and Yeji was dumbfounded.

"Do you you think Ryujin will like chocolates because it's like the cheapest in Switzerland." Yeji was slightly ataken back, "Oh, actually, it's what I bought for everyone. I'll give it to you guys later."

Yeji wanted to tell she knew where she was supposed to stay on the line and she highly respected the both of them. It was never her intention to clash on people's relationship even if she was already in the picture before Lia commenced. Hence, it felt like it would be her fault if Ryujin and Lia had a tiff later on.

The brunette stood up from her chair, she slumped down the whole piece of paper in detriment, arching her brow to the asshole. "So, you can have a fifty thousand pen with you but too imbecile to use it?" Lia spat out sternly, "Jesus might love you, but everyone else definitely thinks you're an awful idiot."

"And If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I will fart." She swirled around, looking back over her shoulders to spill her last words. "Once you nettle my friend again, I'll make sure your shadow won't even resurface in this school."

That act was probably the first time Yeji and everybody else witnessed that kind of Lia ever since she transferred into their school. The brunette scampered back on her place, straightening up her posture on the chair whilst she took a glance on Yeji. "I can't stand you anymore not speaking up."

Still, Yeji found it strange. "Are you done? I heard the list of top students are posted on the bulletin board." Lia shrugged, not really giving bother whether she was there or not. It wouldn't define her as a person. "I just thought you might want to know, 'cause I heard you've been consistent in ranking not just in class but also all over the seniors."