Chapter 11: The Lady and the dress

Back to present

"Master, the dresses have arrived. Madam called for you." Silvana with her usual blank expression face, reported to her 14 years old master who is walking back and forward continuously like a madman whose plan to assassinate failed.

"Ah? They're here? God!!" Without a second thought, Caroline rushed to the guest room.

Thanatos Felix Leopold has returned, the whole palace will be celebrating for him.

The man, now is the archduke of this empire and the master of the north and Bilivery country, which was conquered by him.

He owns many estates and lands, Thanatos now has become the richest man of the empire.

Ignoring his past and the way nobles treated him, those same nobles now are clinging onto him, pushing their daughters onto him.

"Mother! I have arrived, excuse this daughter for being late." Caroline greeted her mother with her elegant manner, thanks to the same tutor who locked her in the room 3 years ago.

"No, it's okay. Here, try this dress! Mother picked it, especially for you." The beautiful young mother, pushes the midnight blue dress to her hands.

"I know everything that mother chooses for me will fit me." Caroline smiles and tried on the dress with the help of the the tailor and her maids.

In those 3 years after Thanatos left, Caroline practiced her skills to be more perfect.

At just age 14, Caroline has almost grown into a lady, thanks to her reincarnated soul and her natural beauty.

Mastered in violin, dancing, study, sewing, sword, Caroline Georgiana is the model of every single women in the empire.

Although our MC here tried her best to be lowkey as possible, the workers and those who have witnessed her kept spreading about her.

When Caroline turns 15, she will enrolled in the empire academy as an honoured student.

"Oh my! Miss Caroline looks really beautiful!! Just like Diana! The night goddess!!" The tailor can't help but squeal around like a chipmunk.

Indeed, the dress her mother picked for her is really beautiful.

Designed with an expensive blue silk which can only obtained in Japan, decorated with pink pearls and small Elizabeth diamonds which only can find in Winchester, the empire of mines and jewels.

"My daughter is so beautiful, I'm sure Alistair would be crying in his study secretly if he saw you like this. Our only daughter will be married off someday...I'm already sad just thinking about it."  Her mother wiped the tears coming out from her.

Caroline can't help but mentally facepalm. She's just only 14 years old , she isn't even legal yet, unless someone who want to marry her is a lolicon. Caroline suddenly shudders just thinking about this matter.

In a dark room which was lighted up by a magic lamp, the man who smoke a Cigar suddenly sneeze and cough badly.

"Who the hell is badmouthing me?"

The dresses matter has already settled down. Earlier, Alistair came in to her room and handed her a box, covered in velvet fabric. Caroline slowly open the book and the binding light almost murdered her eyes.

"Eyes!!! Eyes Chan!!! My eyes!!!" Caroline closes the box and roll on her bed, rubbing her eyes.

She tried to open it again, but with caution.

A sapphire necklace with a pink tourmaline diamond shape bail.

Caroline's eyes glittered with happiness, her
father is the best person ever!

He was always good at choosing gifts, that's why mom called him a sweetheart all of the time! Because he is indeed a sweetheart.

Placing the necklace back inside the box,

She sleeps with a smile on her face.

I found interesting thing on google while I was searching for something

Good one, I seriously don't know what to do with it :/