49. |Luca's confession.|

A pov of Anna down.*

Aria's pov:

"So is he still in love with Anna?" I asked him.

Allesandro sighed.

"He is in denial, his anger overtook everything else. If he was not still in love with Anna he would not be so jealous when Anna is with some other guy after so many years. In the begining he was angry when he saw Anna with someone else but now he just gets jealous. He envy the person who is with her."

"God!" I sighed. It really hurts to see your best friend in such a pain. And Anna has always been a jovial person and seeing her broken like that is really painful.

"It's quite late go to sleep." He said.

"You?" I asked.

"I'll finish some work first." He said.

"No you will also go to sleep." I said sternly.

I turned off the light, laid down and pulled him to me so that he was spooning me.

"Good night Mr Moretti." I said.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek and said "Good night, Mrs Moretti."

We spent a few more days in italy and then bid them bye.

We came back to our normal life and the matter between Anna and luca is still the same.

It has been a few weeks since we came to New york and as today is Neelam birthday, we are having dinner out.

So there is Neelam, me, Allesandro, Anna, Sebastian, and Luca as well as he was in town.

So as the night came to an end, we were heading back to our respective place.

"God i am so tired and so full that i feel i am going into a food coma." Anna leaned on me.

"Come on let's get you home shall we?" I said.

"No, it's good i'll take a cab. Besides your house is in the opposite direction of mine." She said.

"Oh come on!" I said.

"If it's okay i can drop you, i mean if you don't mind and my apartment is near." Luca said coyly.

Anna's pov:

What? Why does he want to drop me off what i should do.

I glanced at Aria and she nodded lightly.

"If it does not mess up with your redezvous." I shrugged as i don't want his date to be stucked because of me.

He opened the door for me.

I rolled my eyes at his chivalry. Thanks but no thanks.

He got in the car and i rolled down the window and waved my friends bye.

He started the car and made his way to my house.

I sighed. There was a pregnant silence in the car. He did not even played the music.

Idiota.

"Ho- how are you?" He stuttered.

I narrowed my eyes at him but still answered.

"I'm better."

"What about you?" I asked after a pause.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Anna can we talk?" He asked.

"There is nothing to talk about luca." I dismissed him.

"Anna please." He added.