2

alejandro pov:

new york -> new jersey
august 15th monday
(play song while reading)

i'm driving the family car vibing to some don toliver.

with my dog in the passenger seat he's just looking out the window with his tongue out like any other dog haha.

i'm waiting on my bday that's gonna happen in 2 weeks finally turning 17. i'm planning on hanging out with the guys i met on tiktok that became my friends. i found out they lived in new jersey and when my parents told me i was honestly hype about it, no worries or anything. so, i never met them but i am pretty close to there friend group, hoping they let me be apart of there friend group because there all pretty chill guys and seem very fun honestly. i'm going to meet them for the first time though today or friday, if my parents say no and start unpacking.

i wasn't wearing anything special, i just had a plain hoodie on with some jeans. i don't know why my sister had to lowkey get dressed up for its not like i'm letting her meet MY friends, there dudes and dudes are always flirty 9/10. so she's not having the chance to get close to any of them, i don't need her dating one of my friends and after they breakup there's beef and tension.

it's kinda weird having a sibling so close to age, she's only a year apart. i guess it's weird because she feels like a friend, age wise but i love my sister a lot even though she can be very bitchy. i wish she cared more about my success though, she doesn't even care that i blew up on tiktok and have a million followers on instagram. she doesn't have tiktok, she only has snapchat which is weird because how are you gonna have snap but not insta. whatever though, she's just antisocial and shy.

i had to post something on my main instagram, so i just posted a pic from last night. my fans will probably assume i'm probably gonna link up with mattia, kairi and the others. so it'll be a nice surprise for everyone to find out.

alejandro has posted a picture

liked by: c.kairi and 100,000 others
aleros: heading to nj🐙

user: ARE YOU HANGING WITH KAI AND TIA?!
user:NO WAYYY
m.polibio: can't wait too see you goon👉👈
load 7k comments