The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - Memories

A/N: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!! much to my great displeasure I own nothing to do with this particular story, I just like making the characters do whatever I want! Enjoy, and thanks to J.K. Rowling for creating the original stories that I enjoy so much!

Chapter 1- Memories

It hurt, it hurt so much! And he didn't even care! He just stared at me, that horrible smirk on his face. He stopped, I looked up into his steey eyes, they were a horrible grey, nothing like how they used to be. To me they used to be silver, filled with the love of a father for his only son. but now they were filled with a cold hate, a hate that chilled even me to the bone. I clenched me teeth together, trying not to let out the scream that was now so close to being ripped from my throat.

"I'll tell you once again, NEVER TALK TO HER!" he screamed into my face.

"You can't stop me! I can do whatever I want!" I shouted back at the man in front of me! He got that strange look in his eye. He smirked and suddenly I was scared.

"CRUCIO!" he screamed. I arched my back as the curse hit me. I opened my mouth and screamed in pain. The screams were torn out of my lung as the man I once called father tortured me for something I couldn't help. I knew she was a muggle-born but I couldn't help it! I had to get close to her. I HAD to. I didn't know why but I knew that I wanted to be close to her. I can't help this-this feeling. no matter how much I want to I can't!

I noticed that the pain had gone away, the torture had stopped. I looked slowly around the room, my father was no longer there. Instead there was the Dark Lord himself.

"Lucius..." He hissed. My father stepped slowly out of the shadows.

"My Lord." My father said, bowing.

"Kill the boy! He is no longer faithful and he knows too much!" Voldemort said indifferently.

"What?!" Lucius cried.

"You have tortured him enough times, you should be able to finish him off." he explained before walking away. I looked at my father. I slowly managed to get to my feet before running towards the door.

I sat boly upright in bed, my clothes stuck to me with sweat. I was breathing deeply at the memory. I was scared, I hadn't gotten any sleep all week. I sighed and got out of bed. I went and had a shower, letting the warm water run over me, washing away any physical trace of my nightmare. I wrapped my towel around my waist and got dressed. I grabbed my trunk and headed out of the flat and started walking to King's Cross station. When I reached it I walked to platform 9 an 3/4. Slowly passing throuhg the portal, I thought how strange it would be, going back to school after the war. I knew that Voldemort was dead. I had nothing to worry about that way. I think the only thing I have to worry about is all the stares, all the horrid looks. I would be scorned because of what I had been forced into. I sighed and boarded the train. As I was early I had my pick of the compartments. I placed my trunk up on the rack and sat down. I leant my head against the window and closed my eyes.

.....................

"Come on guys! This is the only compartment that isnt full!" I heard a voice say. I sighed inwardly, Harry Potter and co. had decided to invade my compartment. Well I think I will try and get some sleep again.

"Harry look who's in there! We can't go in there no matter how much we want to! It's MALFOY!!" I was so close to chuckling at this, but realised that she thought I was asleep.

"Well you go and find somewhere else!" Harry said, sitting down near my feet, "But I'm staying right here!" Potter said. I carefully drew my feet closer to my body, thinking what a stubborn git Potter really was. I sighed and curled my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.

"Yeah I'm staying too!" Said another person. Weasley. They were all here, as usual they were inseperable. I sighed and tightened my grip around my legs.

"I guess I'm staying then." Granger said with a sigh. I heard her sit down across from me. I tried to go to sleep as they started to talk about something irelivant.

"Lucius..." He hissed. My father stepped slowly out of the shadows.

"My Lord." My father said, bowing.

"Kill the boy! He is no longer faithful and he knows too much!" Voldemort said indifferently.

"What?!" Lucius cried.

"You have tortured him enough times, you should be able to finish him off." he explained before walking away. I slowly I slowly managed to get to my feet before running towards the door.

"STOP!" Roared Lucius. I did as he said. He slowly walked towards me.

"I'm dissapointed in you Draco, I really am!" He said before slapping me so hard that my head whipped to the side. I took this as my cue to run, I got half way to the door before my Aunt Bellatrix blocked my path.

"AVADA KADAV-" MY father screamed but Bellatrix took my hand and apparated away.

"CRUCIO!" She screamed as soon as we had landed safely. I screamed in pain as I was hit once again with the unforgivable curse. I thought that she had been trying to help me. When really she only wanted the Dark Lord to favour her more than my father. I should have known. It all seemed to good. When she turned her back to think I got up and ran, I ran faster than I had ever run.......

"Malfoy, MALFOY! Wake up! WAKE UP!" Somebody was screaming at me to wake up, so I complied. Slowly opening me eyes and looking up into the worried faces of Potter, Weasley and Granger.

"What...?" I said really confused.

"Draco you were screaming! What's wrong?" Granger asked.

"Nothing. Just...memories"I replied.

"That was not nothing!" Granger said, "Tell me what happened. Harry, Ron out. Now!" She ordered. They got up and left the room, grumbling about how unfair it was.

"Draco tell me what  happened!" She pleaded.

"Well..."

..................

Ok my first time trying a fan fic! tell me what you think!! Thanks for reading and I want three comments before I post again! and one vote!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!