Chapter fourty-six -I'm a dad!

Alexander POV

My feeling today is beyond happiness. Just this morning, Mandy woke feeling sick again. Last night too she's sick so O offer her to go to hospital.

Then she told me to go to pharmacy instead. She wants me to buy pregnancy test and 10 pieces of it, well that's all. Upon hearing pregnancy I look at her with happiness.

Driving pharmacy to the resorts takes 25 minutes for me. I jump out my car and I ran fast to our room. I handed it to her and she went to restroom again. She walked out and said that we need to wait for 10 minutes for the results.

I am so nervous and excited. I mean I really want to spend my life with her and having a kids, that's awesome!

Just imaginings her holding our baby and me together its heaven. I want that! I mean I need that! I love that!

10 minutes is up and she came out and show me the results. All are showing two lines. I asked her what its mean? And she said its positive! Shes pregnant.

I twirl her around and kiss her endlessly. This girl make me happy and crazy. That's why I want to her so bad, so bad that I don't want to be separated by her even a minute.

We agree that she will not work. I want her time for me and kids. After this, I will impregnate her again. Hahahaha.. I know I am evil but I don't want her to work anymore. Their so many guy out there.

We went outside the room, since my mom said that the breakfast is ready.

"Haizt! Love birds you always late" Marialle never stop teasing us.

"They are busy making my grandchild that's ok" My mom coed.

I help Mandy sit and I stay stand  at the back of Mandy. I gently press her shoulder and she nodded to me. I look at to everyone and I smiled to them.

"Actually mom and dad, Mandy is pregnant!" I saw my mom jump from her sit then she quickly ran to Mandy while hugging her.

My dad hug me and Mark too congratulating me.

"Son, welcome to the world. I am so proud of you. Finally I am a grandpa" My dad exclaimed smiling and his eyes dances with joy and excitement.

Then a tiny shriek snap our attention. Lucy just practically like a.kid jumping to Mandy more like clinging to her.

"Sissssyyyyy.... I am going to be an auntie?" She said laughing .

"Hey stop hugging her like that. Your going to squeeze our baby" I told Lucy.

"Ops sorry! Sorry sis! I just got excited. " she said

"Oh no! Its OK! Alex just overacting. Don't mind him." My wife said. While smiling. Haizt she is so good to my sister.

"Besty.. your going to be a mom. I am happy for you." Marialle hugging her gently.

"Mom dad, I decided to move the wedding next week. I can't wait to be married to this girl here. I want to spend all my time and everything to her with my baby too." I said to my parents.

"Of course son! All the things are already prepared anyway. You can move it next week" My mom said excitedly.

I noticed Mandy look at me. And I hug her and she hug me back.

Its been 2 days we came home from vacation in our private resort. My parents and her parents came together in our penthouse. Well not all her family present only her mom and step dad.

"So were going to have a wedding I'm next 5 days? What's the sudden rush?" Harry her step father asked us.

Actually her parents didn't know about the pregnancy yet. After we announced it to my family. We called her mom and told them that we changed plan and the wedding will take in seven days.

They kind of shock and they decided  to pay us a visit when we get home after vacation. I said OK.

Mandy held my hand when I was about to answered them. My parents just waited for us and observe. They knew Mandy parents didn't know about the pregnancy.

"Mom and Harry Actually I am two months pregnant. We just found out 2 days ago." Mandy told her mom and step father.

I expected her parents to get mad but its the opposite. Her mother suddenly jump and squeal like a teenager. She walk to Mandy and hug her with a teary eyes.

"I am so happy! Finally your going to settle down and you will have your own family. I always been worried about you since you never been so open to me. At least now you have a.husband you can lean on and a baby too" she told Mandy then she glance at me too.

"Don't worry Mom I will love your daughter and take care of her. I love her so much more than my life, shes everything to me and our baby." I told her sincerely. Those words are came from the bottom of my heart. I know with or without their reminder I will always love Mandy till we get old. Even death to us part.