Australia

Charlie

The healers left the room and my family came in. They each gave me a hug and said hello. Someone was missing though. Her bushy brown hair wasn't in the room.

"Where's Hermione?"

"She was right behind us when the healer started to lead us here." Ginny answered.

" I sent her away." My mother informed me.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" 

"Charlie Weasley! I raised you better than to use that foul language!" My mother yelled back.

"I don't care! You need to get her back here! She saved my life!"

"I will do no such thing! She is also the reason you are in here!"

"No she isn't! Your youngest son is! He shot the curse at Hermione while she was drunk! I jumped in front of her!"

"Well, you shouldn't have jumped in front of her!"

"I did! You can't change that!"

"But Why? Why would you do that Charlie! Why would you jump in front of her?"

"Because I'm in love with her!" I knew that I was red in the face. The rest of my family was shocked. No one has ever yelled at our mother and no one has ever swore at her, nor did they know that I'm hopelessly in love with Hermione. "Get out! Everyone, out!"

Everyone slowly left the room. I was left on my own for a few moments before a nurse came in.

"Nurse, please don't let anyone in my room except for Hermione Granger."  She nodded and left the room again.

Two months later

After two more days in the hospital, I was discharged. When I got home, I found that Hermione Had left the apartment with only a note. I have been off work ever since, trying my hardest to find her. I have been in contact with Harry to help track her down. I have searched Portugal, Spain, France, Russia, Canada, the U.S.A., Costa Rica, Egypt and so many other places. There was a tap at the window and Harry's  new owl was there. I let him in and took the letter from his beak.

Charlie,

Try Australia.

Harry

Australia. Her parents died in a car crash there. I apparated right away. I thought of her parents house and apparated there. She told me where her parents used to live when she and I were at the bar. I ran to the brown door and knocked. A few minutes later the door opened.

"Charlie?"