3. Beach

Preeti's point of view

"Bhabhi..Are you ready? Bhayi is waiting for you in living room." Keerti said while walking inside my room.

After coming home from the shopping I prepared the snacks for Mom and Nate aunty and after that I started preparing the dinner for everyone and inform Nancy to serve dinner to everyone on time.

I hide the lingerie under my closet between my clothes so no one can find it. I am not going to use ut. I am too shy to wear this infront of Siddharth.

Siddharth came home just an hour ago. I gave him his evening coffee and he told me to get ready for our dinner date.

"Yeah..almost.." I said while wearing my earrings matching with my net plane red anarkali. I tucked my dupatta around my neck and applied red Matt lipstick.

Siddharth like red on me. So I decided  to wear something red.

 So I decided  to wear something red

"Hey..How was your meeting with European designers?" I asked her while opening the lid of small vermillion box.

I took a small pinch of vermillion and fill in my hair partition.

It completes me.

"They rejected my designs. They said I am still a kid so my designs are also immature but sera requested to give me another chance. So after lot of convincing, they gave me a second and last chance." She huffed.

"Don't worry you'll do the great next time." I said with a smile while patting her cheek lovingly.

"Let's hope." She said and stretched her lips in a thin line.

"You ready..?"

We both turned and looked towards room's door.

Siddharth was standing there all ready and ready to fail many women's heart only just his looks.

His dark Jacket over a light button up shirt and rolled sleeves over his Jacket, perfect gelled hair giving him a model look and don't forget upper three buttons of his shirt giving a perfect view of his hard yet beautiful chest. His manly rich cologne reached my nostrils and I just wanted to buried myself in the crook of his neck so can inhale his scent forever.

God damn can't  he look less handsome and attractive..

It should be ban to look this handsome.

His lips curled into a smirk when he caught me checking him out.

Ring....Ring

Ring...Ring

Someone's phone ring disturb our gaze. I lowered my head and felt a warmth on my cheeks.

"I have to take this. I'll see you guys later." Keerti walked out of our room while talking on phone.

"If you are done checking me out, shell we go?" He mocked me.