A Fresh Chapter

Hermione

It had been two months since Charlie's accident. I moved to Australia and settled into my parents house. I had gotten a job at the grocery store, it paid in muggle money, and I started to live as a muggle again, only using my wand when I needed it. Things were going well, but in the beginning I took it really rough when Molly told me not to come and see Charlie. I was devastated. No one has thought to look for me in Australia and I hope that it stays that way, though I don't think that anyone is looking for me anyways. When Charlie jumped in front of that curse for me and I thought that he might die, I was devastated and now... the more that I think of him, his muscled arms and torso, with his chiseled face, the more that I start to fall in love with him. 

I was walking to work when I bumped into an old man. 

"Oh my! I am so sorry sir! Are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you dear, I am quite fine. You though, don't seem to be okay."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Your hurting. Inside."

"What do you mean?"

"I have seen that look too many times to not know what is going on. Your in love dear, but you can't be with him."

"Your right, because last time that I saw him he got hurt and it was my fault."

"I have been here long enough to know that if you are really in love, you have to do something, before it's too late." It hit me. He was right. Deep down I had already known.

"Your right! I have to go! Thank you!" I dash back to my house, opening the door and closing it behind me with a bang. I had to go and see Charlie, tell him that I am sorry, and that I'm in love with him. 

I start to pack my things with my wand upstairs when I hear a knock at the door. Weird, I wasn't expecting anyone. I walk down the stairs and to my front door. A small gasp escaped my lips.

"Charlie?"

Okay, so what do you think? I really want to know what you guys think. I don't really think that the story is good, I think that it's crap, but I want to know what you guys think about it. Thank you so much for reading my story, and i'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was having a little bit of writers block, but I finally had an idea. 

Ginnywithharry