9

y/n pov:

august 16th tuesday

i woke up from getting hit by pillows, i open my eyes too see my brother alejandro. of course, always waking me up and bothering my beauty sleep. i really need it i have bad BAGS under my eyes, but whatever. i sit up and ask him why he's waking me up. 

a: mom said to change your clothes
y/n: why
a: we're gonna shop for a couple of things.
y/n: ughhh

i get ready, brush my teeth, do my hair, and change my clothes. i head downstairs and it's just alejandro telling me to come on get in the car. i went in the backseat, because spoiled mommas boy called shotgun.

mom: we actually don't have a lot to do.
a: oh really??
mom: yeah me and your dad figured that the furniture we had back home matches with this house.
y/n: so why did i get woken up at 8 am to go to the store.
mom: we're just gonna get a few things for your guys room and me and your dad. like a dresser and didn't you say you been wanting a vanity?
y/n: oh yeah i did mention that actually.
a just looks at me and rolls his eyes.
a: oh mom do you mind if i buy something?
mom: what are you gonna buy?
a: oh a head set for my ps4, my other one broke like two weeks ago.
mom: oh okay, yeah that's fine.
a: wait so do we have to do anything tomorrow...
mom just looks at him.
mom: uh yeah, unpack and put things in rooms.
a: mm.
mom: why?
a: oh guess i wanted to hangout sorry.
mom: oh it's fine just wondering, what's so special about these guys?
a: oh there just my friends and i guess i wanted to get to know them before school starts.
mom: hm i see, maybe you can invite some over for dinner?
a: really?
mom: yeah sure, uh can i just order pizza?
a: yes mom you're the best.
mom smiles.

ugh, really?
he's always getting his way, no matter WHAT.
it's crazy, CRAZY.
like what?
why?

not to be weird but i kinda don't want him to invite his friends, mattia is really cute. he's tall, has fluffy hair, has a really nice smile and laugh. i don't wanna blush in front of him. yesterday i could control it because i only talked to kairi.

kairi's cool and all and it seems like me and him could become good friends. hes very nice and chill. he's not annoying or two faced. well so far, he just doesn't seem like the back stabbing type, will this be my first friend? besides my friend group from LA? i didn't have any friends in new york, at all! i knew some people, had conversations with them but the only reason i even had people on snap was to either copy there work of if they were on my soccer team. i wasn't some social butterfly like alejandro. he just can talk to anyone he doesn't like get nervous so.

me and alex and my mom looked around in IKEA, Target, & Walmart. by the time we came back to the house it was already 2pm. and we been out the house since 8am, god am i TIRED.

i'm about to knock out so fast after dinner because me and alex still have to set up our beds and our rooms. while we were gone a bunch of movers that my dad hired had done our parents room, the living room, kitchen and the bathrooms. they moved furniture and put the things in there, so my dad basically just got to longue around all day. my dad didn't want to hire the movers to set up me and alex's room, he wanted us to do it ourselves because were supposed to be "mature" how great. the only thing that's set up in our rooms is our TV, plus our stuff in our own bathrooms like shampoo and stuff because essential duh.

alejandro pov:

i'm so glad my mom said i could hangout, my dad will probably be annoyed since my mom always lets me get away with things. but at the end of the day it's fine haha. it was 4pm. i just got done setting up my dresser and ps4, hooked it up to the tv everything. i did my LED lights and all i have to do is set up my bed frame. i texted the boys to come for dinner before i forgot. my mom suddenly didn't wanna order pizza, she didn't want them to have a "lazy mom" impression when she's literally the best mom.
after setting up my bed frame it was 5pm.

THE BOYS 🐙🐙🐙

alejandro
yo can you guys come over my house for dinner?

mattia
yeah what time?

kairi
yessir

alvaro
yeah as long as kairi can pick me up

roshaun
yeah kairi imma need the same favor

kairi
I GUESS

alejandro
uh 6

kairi
bet we'll see you there

i texted them and luckily they all could make it, well depending on kairi haha. i guess mattia and kairi live really close to each other so kairi always picks mattia up since on the way out the neighborhood mattia's house is there. i was kinda tired from the busy day, i went in y/n's room too see her laying there, on the floor. for some reason it's not even unusual to see that, she's ALWAYS laying on the floor for some reason.

i look at her.
she looks at me.
i look at her.
she looks at me.

y/n: what.
a: jeez.
y/n: seriously what.
a: uh you need some help?
y/n: duh.

i roll my eyes and grab the instructions for her bed frame. i'm making the bed frame and mumbling instructions as i'm screwing things in and everything. after setting it up and laying on the floor just like her she says

y/n: thanks.
a: ofc i'm your brother.
y/n: i know.
a: so are you excited for school.
y/n: no.
a: why.
y/n: because i don't make friends.
a: you gotta talk.
y/n: they think i'm weird.
a: no that's just in your head, you're not. bitchy yeah, but not weird.
she death stares me.
a: i'm kidding.
y/n: uh huh.
a: i am, kinda.
y/n: you bitch.
she slaps my arms
a: haha, but nah i mean it you just gotta talk to people and let them in.
y/n: why would i open up.
a: because you gotta if you want friends.
y/n: and when they betray you?
a: you gotta enjoy it while it lasts AND stop thinking so negative.

right after i said that,
i hear the doorbell ring.
i went to the front door and opened the door,
it was the boys.

a: come in, come in.
the boys came in, and just stood there idk.
i guess we're not that close yet, but soon we'll get there,
hopefully.

a: hey i'll be right back let me just get my sister and then i'll show you guys where we're gonna eat.
i told them, walking to y/n room.

a: hurry up we're about to eat.
y/n: ok ok just let me get my shoes. god.

i walk out and tell the boys to follow me, i open the backyard door and tell them to come sit.