-7-

[beauty sleep]

Once Taehyung noticed through his window that the raven haired boy began writing on a piece of paper, the brunette immediately hopped out of his bed and rushed to the window. He hoped Jungkook didn't see him literally sprinting to the window because that would've been embarrassing.

"Hi, what's up?" Jungkook wrote onto the paper, a large smile forming onto the youngers face once he read the note. He picked up one of the papers from his counter and began to write as well.

"He has a nice smile.." Jungkook subconsciously mumbled to himself out of no where, noticing his own cheeks began to rise as he kept staring at the boy who was smiling so wide.

"I wish I could tell you something interesting but honestly not much." Taehyung wrote onto the paper, noticing Jungkook's head popped up once he placed it onto the window.

"Yeah I know right, today I met up with a friend but in the end I got caught and now I can't even go outside. Fun times." Jungkook chuckled to himself as he wrote. He still had literally no clue why he was even talking to this gay boy still which confused him.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he began to write, to which Jungkook noticed.

"Who?"

He didn't admit it but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. And he hated he felt that way, he did not want to let himself fall for the insanely cute popular boy.

"Just my friend Namjoon, he's an idiot." Jungkook laughed to himself once again, this time not realizing Taehyungs soft sigh of relief.

"Oh Namjoon? I have bio with him, he's nice." Taehyung wrote. Once the note was put onto the window Jungkook took into account the soft smile that formed onto the youngers face. Picking up his pen, the raven haired male began to write.

"Do you like him?"

Taehyung quickly widened his eyes as he read the note, quickly snatching his pen and writing more words onto a new piece of paper.

"What? I don't like Namjoon haha I'm straight." Taehyung tried to save himself, not having any clue that Jungkook knew otherwise.

Straight my ass Jungkook thought to himself.

"Oh right haha. Well you're lucky, with a face like that you could pretty much get any girl you want."

Taehyung tried to hold his smile back by biting on his lip, to which Jungkook noticed once again and he couldn't even lie to himself at this point. Taehyung was definitely if anything, a little bit cute.

"Well you're one to talk, Mr. Popular." Taehyung teased, a slight blush forming across his cheeks which he tried to hide but it was impossible at this point. A smirk rose upon Jungkook's face as he opened up his pen and began to write once again.

"Oh? So I have a pretty face?" Jungkook teased back, quite enjoying the way Taehyung would blush and bite his lip whenever he would compliment or tease him. Why? He didn't know. Maybe because he has a feminine look to him Jungkook thought.

Taehyung's cheeks were madly red at this point, hoping for the life of him that the windows reflection of him wasn't too bold.

"I never said that.." Taehyung shyly wrote onto the paper, completely lying as he stuck the sheet onto the window making Jungkook giggle to himself.

Jungkook knew he was attractive, he had quite the ego and could get quite cocky at times. Usually he would find himself better looking than most, that is until Taehyung came along. To Jungkook, Taehyung looked kind of like a greek god in a way.

Everything on the brunettes face was placed perfectly. Everything was symmetrical and he had just the right amount of hair for his face shape. Jungkook's never seen someone look so perfect. And he was going to admit, Taehyung was far better looking than Jennie in his opinion.

"It's okay, I know I'm good looking." Was what was written on Jungkook's paper, making Taehyung cringe a little.

Not knowing what to respond with, the brunette just sat in his chair and hoped Jungkook would write something else. It was kind of like leaving someone on read in person.

Jungkook could be seen picking up another piece of paper and writing something on it, causing Taehyung to breath out in relief.

"So, what are your plans for when quarantines over?" Jungkook wrote, smiling to himself once he saw Taehyung's eyes brighten at the question as he excitedly wrote down an answer.

"The first thing I'm going to do is go see Jimin, and hopefully the dog park will be open so we can go pet all of the doggos. And then I want to go to an amusement park! I miss going to those already."

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked himself. He was getting suspicious of who this Jimin was, was he Taehyungs boyfriend?

"Who's Jimin?" Jungkook wrote, receiving a toned expression from the brunette.

"He's my best friend since kindergarten."

Taehyung could see Jungkook nod through the window, finally being able to see the tip of the elders nose. The brunette almost forgot how attractive his neighbor really was.

"I see." Jungkook wrote, causing the younger to nod in response at the dry statement.. holding his breath a bit as he watched the older continue to write.

"Well I should let you get some beauty sleep now, even though you don't really need it. Goodnight Taehyung."

Blushing, Taehyung's eyes scanned over to the clock on his nightstand which read '12:09 am'. We talked for that long? The boy asked himself, biting his lip as he looked down into his lap.

"Goodnight to you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

Jungkook smiled to himself at the sweet question, quickly writing down an answer.

"Of course."

Taehyung smiled as he waved his hand towards the older, receiving a wave back which officially concluded their conversation. Slowly the boy took down his paper before strolling over to his bed, the same blush placed on his cheeks as he began to think about what just occurred and all of the compliments he was given.

Maybe he isn't so bad Was Taehyung's final thought as he drifted into sleep, with of course only one person on his mind.

hello hello helloooo

are ygs liking this so far? i can't tell if it's too straightforward or not lmao

anyways, i'll update as soon as possible for ygs. i have homeschool starting back up again tmw along with my online karate class so it might be harder for me to find time to write, but i'll probably make time in between classes :)

love ygs<3 stay safe