49

I was walking to my class knowing very well that I had to sit alone again.

As I was about to enter, someone grabbed me by my collar and started being pulled by no one other than Nayeon.

She dragged me the corridor which was less crowded and crossed her arm.

"You're so stupid Jaehyun. I lied for you so that you can live your life peacefully but you had to tell her you love someone else and break up with her. Why did you hurt my friend like that!" Nayeon said angrily as I sighed now completely understanding what Mina did.

"I didn't ask you to lie." I said and she giggled.

"I can't believe I helped you get together with her once." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I would like you to never do that ever again. Don't help me get together with someone whom I don't have feelings for!"

"You couldn't have told me that before?" She asked me.

"I did tell you before! I also asked you not do this match making thing." I screamed whispered.

"But you still got into a relationship with her. Knowing very well that you were not in love with her then. You made her feel loved only to dump her."

"She dumped me."

"It was your fault." Nayeon said angrily.

"You didn't even asked me who I love." I said and she giggled sarcastically.

"I'm here for Mina not your love interest. The only person who should be interested in knowing about that must be the one you love." She said main me a bit hurt.

Is this the right time for me to tell her? It took me so much time to figure out what I really want.

I want Nayeon. I want to be with Nayeon. Kiss her, hug her, make her smile and be with her till the end of infinity.

I don't know if she feels the same but I also don't know if we'll ever talk to each other again.

Gathering courage I gave her a small smile.

"I think you should be very interested. You should be. It heavily involved you."

"I doubt that."

I walked a bit closer to her to take both of her hands on mine.

"My dearest Nabear. You are the one I fell for. From the very start, it was always you. I took a lot of time to realize in that process I had hurt both you and Mina so many times that I can't even forgive myself." I said looking down as I didn't have the courage to look into her eyes.

This confession didn't feel like a love confession, it was like confessing a sin.

"The kiss was very special to me and I still think about it. It was special because it was with you. I'm glad atleast it was you." I said and smiled sadly.

"Say something please." I begged but I felt her hands pulled away from mine.

Be happy and be safe