Sehun ~A DREAMLIKE REALITY~

DEDICATED to JASMINE ButterflyGirl__

Main Characters: Sehun & Jasmine

Mentioned Bias: Sehun (EXO)

Mentioned Song: Uncover (Zara Larsson)

(EDIT NOTE - I wrote this back then when I was an amateur and new to writing.)

•••••••••

SEHUN
oohsehun

SE|Hey! How about we
meet each other?😘

What? Are you serious?
You're funny😂

SE|I'm serious stupid😒

Really? I don't think so,
this isn't funny if you're
playing with me, huh?

SE|<View Photo>
SE|I'm totally serious, i want
to meet you baby~ i've
finally figured it all out,
about how to meet you
without any trouble😉

SE|I want to meet you~

SE|Baby?🤨

SE|🥺

SE|😤

She didn't dare to reply him because she was busy trying to calm down her racing heart. Oh my... This was so sudden and shocking.

"What should I do now? He wants to meet me. We never met before, how i'm gonna face him in person. I didn't know that he would suddenly ask me to meet." She was mumbling to herself while placing her one hand on her chest, trying to calm her crazy heartbeat.

He never asked to meet her before, they would just chat via instagram and they barely did any video calls because Sehun was mostly busy all the time.

Actually... she was the world's luckiest girl, for being texted by the maknae of the worldwide famous boy band, EXO. That was surely unbelievable. She was still unable to digest the fact that they both were in a secret relationship.

It happened seven months ago when Sehun decided to randomly reply to one of the comments on a post of his. He replied to a comment by writing, 'I know i'm handsome but don't get so much obsessed with me😂' Sure he was just teasing because he was a real tease but the person took it seriously and so replied him back with, '😐😐😐 You have no idea, and i'm not obsessed with you at all 😢'