[11] Perception

Fast updaatteeee!

I could tell some readers were pissed/disappointed from the previous chapter AND GUESS WHAT?

Author-san isn't that kind of person who want the male leads to fall for mc right away! I enjoy criticizing my own characters and work. The world of isekai consist of impudent system and society so I let it out on my work. I mean, love at first sight? Yeah, possible. Yet Emir is present at that. BUUUTTTTT in reality, what do you think really happens?

inner self : who knows?

Hope you guys enjoy this update!

Please leave a vote and comment!

•×•×•

"There are no survivors."

Everything change once the White Mage spoke those very words. Shock and disbelief were present on the seven princes, no, they couldn't believe what they heard. They slightly believe that the White Mage only said those words to lure them, but seeing how deadly serious Yuen's face was, their doubts sink into oblivion.

"S-So what!" Tristan stammered, "They are nothing but commoners! Their deaths aren't our responsibility! We.. We--"

Eugine scoffs at him, "Are you listening to yourself?"

"Shut up!"

"Very well," Yuen says, "Then I'll shall give you a better illustration."

Yuen wave his hand towards the trees, making them move. The beasts, who were once been blocked have started to growl and snarl more as they dash forward with their hungry jaws, waiting to rip someone's life out. Their eyes landed into the silver-haired youth, who seems calm as he starts to land down into his feet. He even walks towards them, unnerved by their hungry growls and aggressive snarls. Emir panicked, throwing his arms out in order to stop his beloved---

Yet he saw those golden eyes.

Those same beautiful golden orbs he always dreamed to his possession. Emir gritted his teeth, stopping himself to lash out and go berserk.

"Yuen!" Emir called, "Don't---"

"Let him be," Viere said, grabbing Emir's shoulder to calm him down, "He isn't called the White Mage for no reason."

"B-But---"

Just as a hundred of Fenrirs lash out their jaws at the walking youth, Yuen let out a smile. Emir saw this. Within a second, bright little droplets of rain starts to cover the entire field, it shimmers as it floats, somehow moving towards the caster's wish. Yet the beasts ran into much faster speed, decreasing their distance towards their prey. The princes couldn't help to hold their breath in dread, seeing as the beasts were inches further the silver-haired youth. Until Yuen opened his mouth to speak, looking towards the open jaw just inches from his face.

"Disperse," Yuen commands.

The sparkling small droplets began to move in an incredible fast pace, connecting themselves into hundreds of threads, slashing the enemy into pieces.

The princes gasped, surprise lingering into their faces.

"You see, I am a mere commoner," Yuen started, giving out his smile, "But I ended those beasts in just a second."