Back

Anais' pov
It had been a while since I've seen my family. Did I miss them? In some way I do and don't at the same time. I know that's bad to say because their my parents. But their also demons.

Sure Charlie deserves to be in heaven but my father? *sigh* my father not so much.

I thought about this in the garden of Heaven, tending to the many flowers, though they all can't die I still tend to them.

I could make flowers appear from thin air, every angel has a hobby or job, and their power matches to it.

I has just turned 20, it's been so long since I've seen them. A long time skip if you ask me, it was as if yesterday I came to heaven.

White clothing, golden halls and white beautiful wings. My grandmother and I have been doing fine, every time she brings them up I shut it down quickly.

I don't hate them, I just don't agree with their ways is savagery. Hell, a place I was scared of when I was merely a child and a place I despise.

I know it's selfish to hate my father, but he brought this upon himself. Going to hell, and everything he did to cause such chaos and pain in hell.

"Dear?" I hear grandma call me, I turned around. "Yes?" I asked softly, nodding a daisy. "They want to see you." She said with a smile.

I looked at her confused but nod and follow her to the big White Castle. The golden gates opened for us and in we entered, flapping our wings.

We flew inside the entrance where angels flew in. Me and grandma bow slightly and looked at the three rulers of Heaven. "Good morning your highnesses." I say, stepping a bit closer since they wanted to see me.

"Good morning to you, Anais." Mary said softly with a sweet smile, I smiled back and looked back to God. "You asked for me?" I asked him, he nods.

"It's about your parents." He said, I looked down down and then back up. "I know you don't like talking about it dear but we had an agreement. When you turn old enough, you were to see them for a week." God spoke very gentle and fancy like.

I nod, "Understood." I said with a worried expression. "My child, do not fear. You will be under high supervision from the three of us. Don't be terrified." God smiled and I nod.

"Yes, father." I bowed down once again and walked out with my grandma. We talked about it and I had to agree. I didn't want to go but I had to. I was only for a week.

I took a deep breath and there a flower crown appeared on my head. I smiled and took in deep breaths hoping my knotted stomach would unite itself.

"Anais, keep yourself calm." My grandma spoke softly reassuring me that I will be safe. She was the angel of hope and faith. Her soft voice would always sooth my nerves and unease my stress.

I smiled and nod, "Are you ready?" She asked me holding my hands, I thought for a moment and nod. "Safe travels and stay safe for us." was the last thing I heard before transporting to Hell.

I looked around and took a deep breath. I knew I was an outcast before I endured dirty looks and death glares from every demon I saw. I helped and continued walking down the street.

My whole body glowed in the reddens of hell. I had to go to the king and queen of Hell. To have them agree that I will not die.

I finally made it and walked in, looking around making sure no one would pop out and attack me. I made to their throne room and introduced myself.

"Good day Lucifer and Lilith." I bow down, the both looked at each other and laughed. I looked back at them and start panicking.

"Anais! We missed you." Lucifer said, standing up and walking to me. Spreading his arms out for a hug. He hugged me and I reluctantly did as well.

"In what do we owe the pleasure, kiddo?" He asked me, I gulped and said, "Protection from any dangers here. I'm here in hell for a week. I'm here visiting Charlie and Alastor."

"Ah, I see. Well, worry not! You are very much protected." He smirked, I nod and looked around.

"How much you've grown." I hear Lilith say behind Lucifer. I smile and nod, "It's been long hasn't it?" I asked them. They both smile and nod.

"Here." I say looking at Lilith and having blue flowers appear in her hair. She smiled and thanked me, "I wasn't aware Angels had power." Lucifer said, I nod.

"We use them for the better of good. Not like those scoundrels." I said clearing talking about the demons here. Both Lucifer and Lilith laugh and nod in agreement.

"Well, were just happy to see our grandchild here." Lilith said hugging me, I hugged her back and nod.

"Well, I'll be off now. I'll see you guys soon maybe." I smirked, they smile and nod.

I hope things turn out smooth, *sigh* well at least I'm older and able to detect trouble faster.

I walked down the street to finally reach my destination.

Hazbin Hotel.

"Was it always like that?" I asked myself, I shrugged and walked up the three small steps to knock on the door.

Nothing prepared me for what happened next.