Chapter 7: Eli

A/N: 04.27.20

***

AUTHOR FROM THE FUTURE (20.10.20)

I'm currently writing a new bxb book on Wattpad called "Conan The Dandelion." Don't forget to add it to your reading list for later if you enjoy my works 💕

" Don't forget to add it to your reading list for later if you enjoy my works 💕

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*Eli's pov*

Now that I was familiar with Thomas's face, I started noticing him at school and even realized that we had a couple of classes together. It wasn't a surprise that I've never noticed him before, he was just so... Common.

There was nothing elegant about him and he didn't stick out of a crowd. He slouched in his seat, legs always sprawled out, and looked like the type of guy who'd scratch his balls thinking that no one would catch him.

He was so mundane it hurt my eyes.

Well, maybe not completely. Just because he didn't fit my taste: pretty, well-dressed, sophisticated like my boyfriend Steven, I guess he did have his own charm.

Thomas had unruly brown hair that was messy like he had just woken up from bed, but the sexy kind of messy. The type of hair that looked like it was purposely shaken to make it look that way, except, I highly doubted Thomas bothered touching his hair at all. If he looked good with that shaggy hair cut, it was only out of sheer luck.

He had nice olive skin that shined beautifully under the sun and the brightest, widest smile that revealed a set of perfect teeth. His green eyes complimented his skin tone. He had a tall nose and a sharp jaw that curved nicely, and as for his body, I could tell that he was fit.

Steven was bulky due to football, his weekly gym sessions with his personal trainer, and his heavy protein diet, but Thomas was a different type of strong.

His body looked more natural, lean but with enough muscles to knock someone out clean, as if his strength came out from daily duties and not from protein bars and intense gym sessions.

And when I saw him lifting the tables yesterday during detention, I caught a glimpse of his torso. He had nice abs, I'll give him that much.

I also noticed that he was quick on his feet, swiftly hopping from one place to the other, which was also why I probably never noticed him. He'd appear and disappear in the blink of an eye.

Nothing about him was eyecatching, but that was his charm. He was handsome without trying to stand out, and once you've noticed that, you couldn't look away.

Though, he still looked filthy to me.

Not necessarily in the sense where he was dirty, but his sense of fashion was worse than plain. Black jeans, a sweater, and the same dirty sneakers. He didn't have any accessories, no watches or studs, nothing. I noticed that he wore a necklace, but it was hidden beneath his sweater. What was the point in wearing it if you're just going to hide it under fabric? Idiot logic.