Besties

Haechan

"y/n!" I waves at her when I saw her at the school fence with her father. She ran towards me.

"Haechanie~" she shout and hugged me tightly.

" y/n! Let's go to the class together?" I said and hold her hand.

"y/n, your father didn't care you be friends with me?" I asked her. She nodded.

"He said that he's glad I have a friend at school and when I told him about you he looks happy." She said and smile at me brightly.

"Why?" She asked me.

"Nothing😋" We then go to class together.

Jisung

I just watched y/n and Haechan from afar. They look very happy together. Maybe they will be happy  after all they had done on the past life...

*

10 years later...

"Haechan!" y/n shout Haechan.

"What?!" He looks at her with a  grumpy face.

"Ouw~ did you mad with me? Hmm?😋" She said and back hugging Haechan.

"Yes!😤" Heachan pout his mouth and crossed his arms.

"Ouw~ you look very cute when you sulking😍" y/n said and put her cheeks with Haechan together .

"I'm not cute!😫"

"Yes you are😝"

"Whatever!" He said while his pout his mouth more longer.

"Ouw~ cute!" She said.

y/n

I look at Haechan happily.

"Haechan, did you know what's day today?" I asked with a smile. He looks at me with a confused face.

"Wednesday?" He asked. My smile faded. I pout my mouth and crossed my arms. I turned around.

"You forgot it." I said. I heard him laughing hardly.

"How can I forgot this day😂 Today our 10 years being a besties!" He said and hugged me. He connected our cheek together.

"You remember!" I said and hugged him back.

"Of course I remember! Our first met."

"You look cute when we first met until now." I said made him blushing really hard.

"I'm not cute!" He said while pout his mouth.

"Then you what?" I asked.

"I'm handsome now,right?" He said while cupped his face.