Chapter 53

"A-Arjun?", I managed to choke out as I stared at him with tears in my eyes.

"Hi baby", he said softly, as he approached me. My knees gave out and I crouched on the ground as I started sobbing.

"Oh don't cry", he whispered as he crouched down to my level and wrapped his arm around me. At the feeling of his arms around me, I cried harder. God knows how much I missed these arms. I flung my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much", I cried out as my body shook with sobs.

"You weren't supposed to give me a shock like that"

"I was so scared, I thought... I thought I might-"

"Shhhh, it's ok, I'm right here", he whispered.

"Not it's not okay, you had promised you wouldn't leave me that meant I wasn't supposed to get a call from the police saying that you've met with an accident, I wasn't even prepared to receive a call like that"

"Well, next time I'll warn you before I meet with an accident", I started punching him, not caring if it hurt him.

"How can you speak like that when I've just got you back!", I said as I looked at him, he smiled softly as he wiped my tears away.

"I thought I told you, that you aren't getting rid of me easily"

"You never told me"

"Did you not hear it then? The recording"

"Don't talk about it right now", I grumbled and just stared at him. That is when I came to my senses.

"Did you sneak out of the hospital? That too you're driving? With only one of your hand working? And you crashed into my car? Are you insane? I swear to god Arjun if you weren't in this situation, I would have killed you!", I screamed at him.

"I came to meet you, and that too in my style of entry"

I smacked his head.

"Ow! Don't do this! I came so far to meet you not to be beaten up by you, anyways I didn't drive the car all the way, one of my friend was attending a meeting in a building not too far away from here, so I took from that place and drove here", he said with a pout.

"Get inside your car, since it seems less damaged, I'll drive you to the hospital", he just stared at me and caressed my cheekbone with the pad of his thumb.

"You haven't been sleeping?"

"Arjun, get inside the car", I was avoiding the question clearly.

"You haven't even been eating?"

"Arjun please, you weren't supposed to drive firstly, so get inside that God damned car"

"Ok fine... But you know what baby, you can't avoid the questions once we reach the hospital", he said with a determination in his eyes and walked and sat in the passenger seat.

I quickly made a call to my P.A. and asked her to get someone to pick my car up and also informed her about my situation.

As I started driving, I realised that Arjun was fast asleep in the seat. Maybe because of the pain killers. I quietly drove and when I was met with traffic, I turned to look at him. It felt unreal to me that he was in front of me.

"I missed you", I whispered softly before focusing back on the road and driving to the hospital.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I shook him awake once we reached the hospital, because he was still in the daze, I held onto him as I helped him inside his hospital room where Roshan and Sonia were already sitting.