ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₅

Lee Know got stuck in the hospital for 4 months and Y/N always by his side waiting for him to wake up but he never did...Y/N always hold his hands think what would happen if they were together.

Y/N : (What if I was your's?What if I didn't get jealous?You wouldn't be like this, right? It's all my fault...) *sob* "please wake up Lee Know...I love you...always."

Doctor : "Urm..Miss Y/N? Can you come for a sec please,I have something important to say..."

Y/N : "Sure!What is it?"

As slowly the doctor could say,Y/N fell onto the floor crying so hard. She couldn't believe what the doctor said.She hugged Lee Know tighty even she knew what will happen when he wakes up. So Y/N still waited for him.

A month later, Lee Know started to move a bit. Giving a sign that he will wake up soon.So today, Y/N was going to Lee Know's room to give him food a soon as the doctor said he wakes up already..but when she entered the room, he said :

Lee Know : "오 안녕.누구세요, 죄송합니다 .."
[Oh hi. Who are you, sorry...]

Y/N : "N-no..."

Lee Know : "왜?"
[Why?]

Y/N : *Hugged Lee Know while crying* "Why don't you remembered me!?"

Lee Know : "미스, 난 진심으로 몰랐어"
[Miss, I really didn't know you]

Y/N tried everything a couple weeks later to make him remember her but it always ended up him calling the security guard...She waited outside his room and think of an ideas but she gave up.Then there's two people that might look similar to Lee Know. They asked Y/N something in korean but she didn't understand it.

Lee Know's mom : "당신은 내 아들의 여자 친구입니까?"
[Are you my son's girlfriend? ]

Lee Know's dad : "젠장, 그의 취향은 무엇인가.그녀는 화려하다!"
[Damn, what is his taste.She is gorgeous!]

Y/N : "Erm.. You guys his parents? "

Lee Know's mom : "Oh you're english!Sorry bout that... you know korean?"

Y/N : "Actually...I'm Japanese... And I only know how to say "Hi" in korean.."

Lee Know's dad : "그녀가 이해하지 못한 좋은 점"
[The good thing she didn't understand]

Y/N : "What?"

Lee Know's mom : "Erm he's hungry.By the way we got a call from Minho's phone but it was a doctor saying that he's injure badly..so we came all the way from korean to here.How is he?"

Y/N : "Oh Im Y/N his friend...Lee Minho is..." *start to crying* "He lost his memory!"

Lee Know's parents : "WHAT!?"

So both of them started to cry too.His mom try to comfort her as she think that Y/N seem so close to Lee Know. They came in Lee Know's room together and the good thing that he remembered his parents but...

Y/N ran outside because he didn't remembered her.Then she fall and forgot that she have a disease too
(but she still don't know what it is, only Lee Know, Young Min and Sasuki knew what it is was...)She cried as much as she could and made herself get into a long sleep...The doctor walked by and saw her.

Could she survive?