21

We walked together through the courtyard after we finished with our class together. And Harry was talking about a diary he took from the girls laboratory. Apparently, the diary has some magic and it can reply to whatever we write on its page.

A boy named Tom Riddle replied to his questions. Furthermore, he said that he asked the book about the Chamber of Secrets and it showed him, the accident from fifty years ago.

" it was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets fifty years ago."

"it can’t be Hagrid. It just can’t be."

"right.. If Hagrid is the one who opened the Chamber of Secrets.. That's mean he's the heir of Slytherin and... He's a.... Parselmouth... It's impossible" I said, looking at the trio who seem to be thinking about what I said.

"yeah... Is Hagrid the heir of Slytherin?"

"but he was a Gryffindor... " I reasoned.

"thus, we don’t even know this Tom Riddle. He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me."

"the monster had killed somebody, Ron. What would any of us have done?"

"look. Hagrid’s our friend. Why don’t we just go and ask him about it?

"that’ll be a cheerful visit! Hello, Hagrid! Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?"

"mad and hairy? You wouldn’t be talking about me now, would ya?"

"NO!" we four shouted in unison as we look at each other.

"w- what’s that you’ve got, Hagrid?"

"oh, It’s a- Flesh-Eatin’ Slug Repellent. For the Mandrakes, ya know. Now, accordin’ to Professor Sprout, they’ve still got a bit o’ growing up to do. But, once their acne’s cleared up, we’ll be able to chop ‘em up and stew ‘em, and then we’ll get those people down at the hospital un-Petrified. In the meantime, though, you three had best be lookin’ after yourselves. All right? Hmm." after Hagrid left while humming a song, Neville suddenly came running at us, panting hardly.

"hello, Neville!"

"Harry- I don’t know who did it, but you’d better come! Come on!" we run toward the Gryffindor tower and I followed them including getting into the Gryffindor common room.

We run up to the boys dormitory and found it to be messy as the books scattered on the floor, with their clothes and everything just got very messy.

"it had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password- unless it wasn’t a student."

"who ever it was, they must have been looking for something."

"and they found it. Tom Riddle’s diary is gone."

"but why do they need the diary?"

"I don't know but I think there's something to do with... The Chamber or Secrets"

~

I returned to the Slytherin common room to find Draco resting in the armchair in front of the fire. I huffed, ignoring him as I walked passed him as if he wasn't there.

"ignoring me as if I'm not here?" again I ignored him and walked up to the dormitory.

"stop ignoring me, Elora" I heard him getting up from his chair.

"and stop bothering me, Malfoy. You have nothing to do with me" I gave him a cold glare as I walk into the dormitory.

The blonde boy slumped into his chair. He never thought Elora would gave him the cold shoulder but then, he realized what he did to her. Keeping his ego high and not wanting to admit his mistakes.

While Elora is over him, there's still a bit of scars that Malfoy left on her. He was her first love and that's broke her heart. After the incident with Malfoy, she won't trust any boys easily. But she's not going to be weak just because of a boy. She's going to be stronger than before.

I'M A SINGLE LADY!! Alright, apologies for my hyperactive behaviour, eyeryone.