Chapter 21: Her

"I envy your body, Y/N-chan." Your classmate that you're not particularly close to, said, and every girl that was near you started surrounding your topless body.

"E-Ehhh?! A-Ah!" Panic took over you as your arms tried to cover your chest out of embarrassment. You do have a bra on but you still felt uncomfortable. Touka clicked her tongue as she rolled her eyeballs.

"Ah you're right!"

"You're so hot! No wonder you ranked first on the poll!"

Then you looked puzzled, as well as your friends. The girl who said it noticed the confused stares she got, so she laughed.

"Oh! The boys did a poll on who's the hottest first year female a few days ago and I caught them!" Then she proceeded to laugh hysterically and the other girls asked which ranking they'd got or if they were even listed, while some got annoyed at the boys for doing that.

"They're the worst," Himiko muttered beside you.

"Yeah, that makes me uncomfortable." You agreed and wondered if Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was involved in that poll, while changing your uniform to gym clothes.

Different thoughts filled your mind when Touka suddenly shrieked, "What?! I ranked fifth?!"

She was fuming with anger and your friends started giggling.

"The boys did a good job," Himiko suddenly said and you gave her a weird look.

"Hey! That's opposite of what you said earlier!" Kiyoka gave Himiko a smack on the back of her head while Mina proceeded to laugh out loud, and that earned her a glare from Touka who stomped out of the girl's changing room, angrily.

"Girl the audacity! She thinks she's the hottest and prettiest here and it's so funny!" Your petite friend laughed while holding her stomach and you sweat dropped.

Tsukishima still haven't spoke to you and you're getting more anxious about it. Additionally, Touka has been sticking to him like a glue, she even started watching him during volleyball practice which the players disliked.

But little did you know, he was enjoying how you struggle to approach him and how your reactions change when the annoying girl approaches him and he thought it was cute and amusing.

When you all arrived at the gymnasium, some of the boys were glancing at you and Tsukishima was visibly pissed. It was because the boys heard the girls, fussing about your body, and it got worse because of Touka who's been bothering him with her suffocating perfume.

"Alright, class! Today we're playing volleyball! The boys will occupy the other side of the court while the girls gets to play here!" The gym Teacher said, pointing at the right side of the gymnasium where you are all standing.

"We had a lecture about this! So I'm going to watch how accurately you're all gonna play," the teacher explained before she casts a glance at the guys, "Boys! Move to your side, I'm coming over to you after the girls have settled."

You shot a glance towards Tsukishima's back before frowning; you weren't able to notice how Touka was staring daggers at you.

"Riko! Kiyoka! Come here and pick your members."

Your friend Kiyoka got to pick first and she smirked before calling your name, "My first pick is Y/N!"

Mina and Himiko cheered as you walked to Kiyoka and you guys gave each other a high-five. Your friends knows that you were a volleyball player and you still help your friends to practice sometimes so your skill haven't got rusty.