Chapter 34

Hayden's POV

-

"Oh my god, yesterday was awesome especially because of the prank, but we didn't intend for him to rip his pants, that was a bonus and it was funny as hell. We have another beautiful idea but we'll have to do that tonight, it's gonna be epic" I thought

I got up with Alexis to go collect the materials from Jake. This master prank business is really taking a toll on me, I have to wake up early to get the materials, Ughhhh like I'm losing my beauty sleep here, but its worth it though.

"I'm sorry, I only got through with one color, its white" He said.

"That's okay, thank you" Alexis said while we collected the paint, we bid him goodbye and left

"Dude don't worry, We could do something else with paint, don't stress" I said

"Alright maybe we could use it for a different prank" she said

Today we had Sr. McIntosh again and I'm pretty sure that his face is going to be red the entire lesson. We got to class and sat down, he came in a couple minutes after but before entering he put out his hands to check for Saran Wrap. I bit my lip to hold back my laugh and I held my head down, avoiding stares.

It was really funny, I think we traumatized him and I use that term lightly, but if he is traumatized then that's just a portion of what we feel because we're here.

After being in class for a while, the boredom striked me. Random thoughts came to my head as I flicked my pencil agiaint the desk. I wondered how men would feel if we women were prejudice towards them, and how it would make them feel.

Then suddenly an idea popped into my head about how we can use the white paint. I got very excited to the point where I was smiling- okay maybe it wasn't a smile, maybe it was a smirk, but they're related right?

Honestly I was just excited that I had a plan on how to use the paint and I can't wait to tell the rest of the group. I glanced towards the teacher, he noticed that I was zoning out.

"Hayden, is my class not important to you?" He said snapping me out of it.

"I-" I started but he cut me off.

"Stand when you're addressing me" Said trying to feel superior.

"Well it is important for me to be here, so" I said being a smartass, I heard some giggles around the class.

"You think you can stand there and be disrespectful?" He asked.

"Everyone sees different things as disrespect, personally I don't think that I'm being disrespectful, to me, I simply just answered your question" I smirked as he looked me up and down.

"Look at yourself even your clothes and the way you do your hair is disrespectful, you don't put effort into in to it, why can't you where the uniform for girls? If this were my school I would have you wear-" He spoke but I cut him off.

"What?, Umm who would I be dressing up for exactly? not you of course, last time I checked this 'schools' has three uniforms and this one is gender neutral, so you're telling me I should wear a skirt so short that you can see my vulva?" I spat, the class gasped and snickered

"So you can sit in your chair and get hard?, I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch, and also what even is a uniform for girls, us sitting down and taking whatever you men give to us because you want to feel superior? well I'm sorry but I'm not wearing whatever that is, I'm gonna wear whatever I want, I know that you're intimidated by us, you try to hide it but its transparent that you're scared, you're just a sad man that gets off on turning us girls down because you know that we don't have to depend on you, you try to put us down so we won't know our worth, how beautiful, independent, precious and intelligent we are. You know damn well that we can take over the world if we wanted to" I said in one breath looking straight at him without losing eye contact. He looked at me like I was the devil himself. Maybe I am.

I sat down and continued to zone out, thinking about what everyone's responses are gonna be, I know the girls that played soccer on the outside are going to be hyped because they were cut off from playing while their in here, the boys might be pressed because they'll can't play.

Its finally the end of class and I was the first to leave. Alexis already told the girls that we'll be meeting tonight. We took our showers and we waited in our dorm for them to come meet us. We then heard subtle knocks on the door and they came in and one by one we left with a tin of paint in our hands.

"Everyone ready?" I smirked

"Ready"

We finally left the dorm, we looked like spies. My eyes glanced around, looking out for those guards we aren't close with. It looked like a scene out of James Bond with us. I tried so hard for hold back my laughter.

Alexis and I lead the way while everyone trailed behind us, she pushed open the door towards and the field. Thankfully we got there without any problems

"Okay so, I thought that since this 'school' is so misogynistic, we should do something about that" I said smirking.

"What do you have in mind?" Alexis asked.

"Well we're not allowed to play soccer, cause its labeled as a man's sport and its too wild for "us girls", so if we can't play why should they?" I said.

"Okay I like where this is going" Jade said.

"Lets do what "girls" do best, Make overs, lets give the soccer field a make over" I laughed.

"Oh so we're really doing this" Maddison said as we walked unto to the soccer field. Alexis, Isabella and Jade went to the left and Maddison, Tokyo, Cameron and I went to the right.

Each team had a word and together those words made perfect sense. I held a cloth over my mouth, trying to breathe in any fumes. It took us a few minutes to paint the grass

We finished and sat in the stands admiring our masterpieces. Taking it all in. Its amazing what we can do when we come together as women. I know that we're kind of jealous and petty but that's apart of what makes us women according to the teachers of this school.

I coildn't wait for them to see this, Its gonna be the talk of the 'school' for tomorrow, if there's even 'school' after they see this.

-
A/N

Hi guys, I'm Jenasha one of the authors of this book, I published a book on my private account,and please follow QuinceNash and I think that you should check it out, I hope you like it. ;) Thank you for 50k. <3