9

I was home after college because my classes ended early today and Jimin walked in.

"Hey!"- I said once I saw him.

"Hi..."- He said in a sad tone.

"Are you okay?"

"Are YOU okay?"- Jimin asked after me.

"I'm fine... you're the one who's been acting weird all day and yesterday...."- I claimed.

"I'm okay, there has been a lot of things on my mind...they are confusing me and taking me in a roller coaster of emotions.."- He explained. He still had a serious face on him. He looked kind of sad and worried.

"You don't look okay..."

He just gave a small smile. Maybe he is stressed and that is causing him this roller coaster of emotions. That made me want to cheer him up and relax him a bit.

"How about we eat unhealthy snacks while we watch Music Bank?!"- I had the idea.

"Why so sudden?"- He asked, chuckling.

"Because I want to cheer you up...I don't know what is going on in your head, but maybe you should relax a little and forget about it for a minute"

He smiled at me and nodded.

"Then go change into sweatpants"- I demanded him and he laughed.

****
So there we were. Both in chill clothes, eating popcorn from a ball and watching Music Bank together.

"Is that a new group?"- Jimin asked.

"That is...NCT..."

"So...they are not new?"- he said and I laughed.

"Oh God"- I laughed.

"What?! I don't know"- He said.

"Someone who's so smart"- I mocked him and he laughed.

"They dance well though"- Jimin said.

"Wait! Aren't you a dancer too?!"- I remembered what Jungkook said.

"That was a long time ago!!"

"I want to see it"

"No!"

"Please!"- I pouted trying to convince him.

"Fine...I know this dance from that girl group I don't know the name of"- he said getting up and started to dance. It was funny and he too was laughing.

From one moment to another we were both dancing like crazy and just having fun while drinking wine and eating chocolate.

We got tired and sat for awhile.

"How about a slow dance?"- He gave the idea.

"I'm tired"

"C'mon, it's a slow dance"- He said and I finally agreed.

We started dancing, just swinging from one side to another as my arms were around his neck and his hands on my waist.

"This reminds me of our wedding...except you were always stepping on my feet"- Jimin mocked me.

"Hey, the dress was too big... I didn't even know where my own feet were!"- I justified my uncoordination and he laughed.