Prologue

The sound of alarm clock early in the morning, woke a girl up from her deep slumber. She reaches out and switches the alarm off.

She sits up from her bed and stretches. 'Another day of school...' she thought to herself. She let out a soft sigh. Another day of her torturous life. Everyone in her school hates her, because she's a nerd. 'A straight A's student', 'the teacher's pet, 'worthless girl' those are the names every students in her school called her.

She moves to stand up from her bed, then head to the bathroom to start her morning routine. She walks towards the cubicle and turn on the water. She adjust the temperature to her liking. 'Just right...' she thought the herself, then she begin stripping and enters the cubicle to start her shower.

After her shower, she head back to her bedroom and change her outfit.

After she makes sure she have everything she starts making her way to school

After she makes sure she have everything she starts making her way to school. As she walks, she takes out her earphones and phone. This is something that she always love to do, walking whilst listening to her favorite pop song.

It didn't take long for her to reach school, because she rented an apartment near school. She stops for a second, just stare at the school building in front of her. 'Alright... here I am... H/N (Highschool Name)... lets hope nothing went wrong today...' she thought to herself.

But of course, things never went as hoped. As soon as she enters the school hall, someone pushed her hard. This cause her to slam against the locker. She groans in pain, and look up.

'Ugh... Not them again...' she internally groans. She move to stand up, only to be pushed once again. "Hey, Nerd..." the boy said, with a sadistic smirk on his face. "Hey, Jungkook..." she said, smiling softly. Jungkook is one of the 7 boys that always picks on her.

It confuse Jungkook and the boys. No matter how harsh, no matter how bad, no matter how much they pick on her... she never seem affected.

"What's wrong? Aren't you gonna say something? Or are you out of remarks, hm? Oh... are you perhaps have gone soft on me?" She said with an innocent smile. "Tch... don't flatter yourself... I just don't feel like it today..." Jungkook said, clicking his tongue in annoyance. He pulls away from Y/N and walks away, hands in his pockets.

Time-skip

It's time to go home. Unlike the days before, the boys is quite silent. But she knows better than to relax, she knows they probably have something up their sleeves. Those boys have been picking on her for as long as she can remember. So to think that they have stopped out of the blue is almost... impossible. Too good to be true.

When she reaches home, she change her clothes into her dance outfit.

Unlike her usual self that everyone saw

Unlike her usual self that everyone saw. As a dancer she is... she became a whole different people. Not the Nerdy girl everyone have come to recognize.

She walks towards her dance studio and set up her camera. Not forgetting to wear a mask

She walks towards her speaker and turn on the tune

She walks towards her speaker and turn on the tune. Swaying her body to the beat, then began to dance to the song she have set up.

Once the dance is over, she upload it to her YouTube channel by the name Sapphire. As soon as the video is out on YouTube, her viewer starts coming in.

She scroll down on the comment section, reading them one by one. 'Why do you cover your face?' 'Yeah... do a face reveal please.. we wanna see you' 'I love you, Sapphire! You've been my inspiration for ages!' More and more comments. She just turn her laptop off, feeling tired.

Meanwhile

BTS P.O.V

"Guys! Sapphire just posted a new video!" Jimin said to his friends, as he scrolls down the WiFi connected TV which is currently showing YouTube.

Rapid footsteps can be heard down the stairs as his friends came rushing down. "Play it! Play it! Hurry!" Hoseok, the dance enthusiasts of the group exclaim. Excitement rushes through their vein as Jimin plays the video.

After the video ended, they all make a dreamy face. "I think I'm in love... she's so... swag~" Yoongi said. "She's mine, hyung!" Taehyung said. "Nah ah! She's going to be with me!" The eldest of the group said.

Jungkook just rolls his eyes at his hyung. They have watched Sapphire's videos lots of time. Each time made him wonder. Who is she?

The Girl Behind The Mask

*to be continued*