The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - Changes

A/N: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!! much to my great displeasure I own nothing to do with this particular story, I just like making the characters do whatever I want! Enjoy, and thanks to J.K. Rowling for creating the original stories that I enjoy so much!

Chapter 2-Changes.

"Well..." I started.

"Come on you can tell me!" She said.

"I know that! I'm just thinking of how to tell you that's all!" I snapped. "Ok, first things first." I said before rolling up my sleeve and showing her my Dark Mark. She gasped looking at the mangled mark on my arm.

"Wh-why is it all mangled like that?" She stammered.

"What happened was...well...it was...I sort of...well I...I fell...I-Ifellinlove!" I rushed out finally.

"What?! But surely thats a good thing! Isn't it?" She said in a hurry.

"Remember that I was a Death Eater, what I did, as far as Voldemort was concerned, was unforgivable! I fell in love with a muggle-born!" I admitted,I was close to tears now, thinking of what had happened. "My father found out and tortured me,  I was forced to go without food for days on end! My own father used the crutiatis curse on me!" I managed to choke out. At this Granger wrapped her arms around me. I couldn't help but sigh as she did. I had liked her from the first moment I met her! Her tangled mass of hair, her deep brown eyes. I never could resist a big pair of brown eyes, and hers were huge! I loved the cute way that she would get so stressed over the smallest test! I regretted every mean comment I had ever made to her! Once I had felt so guilty that I had gone into the Forbidden Forest and cried for hours, knowing that the reason she came into class with tear stained cheeks was because of me! It hurt! I had wept for ages, before I heard her and Harry running through the forest, I was scared because they were followed by a-a-a thing! I had no idea what, but it came over to me, and looked at me! I had no idea what it was, but it looked vaguely familiar.

I came back to the present, I was sitting there, my shirt sleeve rolled up, and in Hermione's arms.

"Eventually Voldemort found out about my love for the girl, and carved the word traitor over my Dark Mark! It hurt! It really did! Then he left me as Lucius' play toy! He tortured me whenever he felt like it. I ended up scared in my own home! Tortured by my own father. Then Voldemort ordered my death! He made my father do it. But Bellatrix rescued me at the last second. Then tried to do it herself, thinking if she killed e then Voldemort would favour her rather than my father! But I managed to escape! I lived rough for a while before I managed to get a flat to live in! I was so surprised when an owl came with my Hogwarts school list. I decided to come back here again because it is the only place where I am truly safe from Lucius." I explained. I had no idea whether or not she knew that she was the girl that I had fallen for in my first year at Hogwarts and that she was the real reason that I came back this year.

"Draco, who is this girl?" She sked. "Whoever she is she's really lucky you know! Your a good person really... you've just had a tough life so far!" She said, looking ike she wanted to say more but that was when Proffessor McGonnegal decided to walk in. She took in the sight of me sitting in Hermione's arms crying.

"Mr. Malfoy, Miss Granger I am pleased to tell you that you are head girl and boy this year." She said to me and a very surprised Hermione. "Would you please follow me to the head prefects' compartment." She said as a statement rather than a question. Me and Hermione stood, I took both our trunks, and she took our animals. Just before we went out of the compartment I had a thought.

"Um Hermione," I said. She turned around to look at me, "Thank you and, um...friends?" I asked.

"Friends!" She replied happily before hugging me tightly.

I sighed happily this was the first time in years I had had a true friend.

"Thanks Hermione! Your the best friend I ever had!" I mumbled

...................................................................................................

ok how was it? thank you for reading btw!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!

FAN!!!!!