Win

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

I didn't like this guy. If it wasn't for my shield, everyone could be hurt. My vines pierced him through the chest from the back as he screamed it was useless. Everyone was exhausted especially Mars. I decided to fight on Mars behalf for my friend. If he could absorb power then there must be a limit to it.

'Nature's Cry: Double Piercing Tendrils'

'Hell's Flames: Blazing Ignite'

The vines pierced him and kept him in place while my arms started lighting on fire. It hurt as if I received a third degree burn but I was going to work with this. I blasted him with everything I had while my vines kept him in place.

Ladros kept trying to talk me out of hitting him, saying he would offer me a spot in the army or that I should pity him. Asta watched while I kept blasting him down to the ground until he was begging to stop. I blasted him a lot more than that, something told me he would run away if I didn't.

Just when I was about to finish him off, something charged past me.  It was Asta but there was black stuff on one side of his body. He took the finishing blow as I watched him. He left him completely unable to move. That must be the demon inside the 5 leaf clover by the horn on his head. It seemed he was in control though. I cheered for him as he won.

Then, Vanessa's mom appeared and all of us except Asta were binded. I couldn't break out since I used a lot of mana back there of her control. It hurt so badly, it's like our blood became poison itself that became puppet strings for her. Asta tried to ask her to heal him but her blood magic suddenly possessed him. It forced him to take out his sword from his grimoir.

It seemed Asta was out of control, growling and howling in pain. Then again so was I. I was writhing on the ground in pain as the lady watched in pleasure. Clearly, she was still mad about earlier. She told me I was unneeded so I could suffer extreme pain until Asta finished me off last.

"Now, for your first job. I'll have you kill everyone here by your own hands. Each and every last one"

Asta's demon consumed him as he
was forced to attack Noelle. She yelled at how she was going to break him from whatever small spell he had. This was no small spell, it was running through our blood. I tried resisting but the lady simply kicked me down while I was restricted.

Vanessa started crying and praying for something. Then it happened. The Red String of Fate. It was a small cat sitting on her head, it was so cute but now was not the time to be admiring such cute things. Vanessa screamed when Asta went in to kill Noelle. I felt so much pain as the lady amplified my pain even more. The cat appeared and moved him away.

Shocked, I stared as it kept happening, no matter who it went after. It kept changing fate. When the lady trued to cut the cat, it didn't work even when she tried to possess Vanessa. Instead, it turned it back on her and she was defeated. I was still in pain on the floor, it was just like I was burning. All my blood felt sinful.

'Get rid of it, I'll do it for you'

Suddenly, I spat out what felt like a whole gallon of blood from my mouth. My shirt was now dirty. The cat managed to expell all of the puppet blood in Asta's system too. The lady fell on her knees when she failed. Vanessa said it would only work on the bonds with her family. That lady had no bonds with Vanessa in her mind.

"You... How did you do that? Fate did not help you yet neither did I"

"Magic"

Slowly, I got up which shocked the lady because I had complete control again. Nero flew onto the lady's shoulder. She took us to the room earlier that she destroyed. She gave us her earring which was the magic stone. She explained to us the elves history.

Elves could bring out the true potential of the magic stone and forbidden magic was at play. They were also very in touch with nature however there was a rare occurrence with one being that would be not only in touch with nature but mana as a whole. Asta's brain collapsed from information overload. I stayed in the room as everyone left. I stared at the queen.

"Tell me honestly, do you feel guilty for treating your child like that?"

-

After my talk with the queen. I left to find everyone by following their mana. It led me to them and I saw Mars and Raldos taking off. Mars hugged me as he left. I saw Finral in the corner crying because love blossomed when his didn't. I laughed as I rested a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll make you some food that helps with heartbreaks okay?"

Finral cried in happiness as he opened the portal and we all stepped through. Asta excitedly charged in as he showed Yami his arms. Yami was more caught up in reading his newspaper so he didn't give much of a response. Vanessa pulled me back as I was about to go through the door after everyone went in. She pulled me closer to her as if whispering in my ear.

"I think I prefer you with him. Mom with Dad"

"Huh? Who's dad?"

"Nothing~Let's drink today!"

Vanessa pulled me in and proudly presented me to Yami with a smile on her face. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it up to show the hole was gone. Yami gave a small smile before he turned over to Asta so he could question why he was naked.

"Yami, we got a magic stone!" I excitedly said, I grabbed it from Asta and showed it to him. He smirked as he took it and demanded Asta's first job with his healed arms was to buy booze. Asta fist pumped the air before rushing out in excitement. I told him he was underage but that didn't stop Asta.

"Hey. Welcome back you two"

"We're home!"

A/N: Thank you for reading! As always, let me know your thoughts!