MBMP |6

The only thing Kaleena could've focused on the whole time at work was the time

The only thing Kaleena could've focused on the whole time at work was the time. She was anxious for one o'clock to roll around and she was also fearful for what might be in store for her. This woman was a complete stranger and she knew that if she had a woman claiming to have Kalan's baby, she wouldn't be so quick to welcome her with open arms.

Gathering up her personal items that she didn't want to leave behind at the school, she packed everything inside of her school bag and closed her classroom door as she walked to the principals office.

"Hey Sally, is he in?" Kaleena asked the school's receptionist.

Sally was a cool lady but boy did she have a mouth on her. She was just as bad as these high schoolers went it came to gossiping because Sally was letting all of the teachers know about what was going down on each and every block. Which was why Kaleena barely fucked with her unless it was urgent.

Sally pulled her glasses down on the bridge of her nose and sized Kaleena from head to toe. "He's free."

Kaleena gave her a forced tight lipped smile and went to knock on Christians door before walking in when he told her to enter. "Hey, I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I was leaving for the rest of the day. I have something to handle and I don't have anymore classes."

"That's fine. Why don't you let me take you out to dinner tonight?" He smiled.

Squinting her eyes, Kaleena tilted her head to the side, "Why?" She questioned.

Christian chuckled and walked to the front of his desk where he leaned on it and pushed his hands in his trousers pockets. "What do you mean why? So your ass can eat?"

"I'll have my son tonight so it wouldn't be a good timing thing for me."

"Come on Kaleena, I'm sure your parents won't mind keeping him an extra night. Plus, you don't feel like you need a break?"

"A break?" She chuckled. "When do you ever see mothers needing a break? Regardless of what I do, I'll always be thinking of him and being in mommy mode so no; I don't need a break." She rolled her eyes.

"Why do you take everything that I say out of context? I'm not discrediting the fact that you're a mother or that even when you're doing something your mind would automatically go off of your son. Damn woman, I just want to take your ass out for some damn dinner. Who turns down free food anyways? You need to learn to just relax and let a man be there for you for once."

"You can pick me up at eight." Kaleena rolled her eyes and left out of his office with Christian smirking behind her as he watched her ass switch in her dress. "Take care, Sally."

"You too, dear." Sally smiled again at Kaleena.

Once settled inside of her car. Kaleena looked over at the time and saw that it was going on twelve thirty. Popping the restaurants location in her gps, she started her route there and hoped like heavens sake that Crees mother was already there.