~ Chapter 3 ~ (Step By Step)

It's been a month since young (Y/N) birthday. Like (Y/N) has requested, Sasuke has began his training. But until today, Sasuke has only been teaching and lecturing (Y/N) in terms of knowledge.

Sasuke told (Y/N) that he wanted to pass all the information he has before starting to train (Y/N) in term of physical. (Y/N) did not complain at all since even he knew that knowledge is very important and can be a game changer in a battle. After all, a brawn without a brain is practically useless.

Sasuke soo far has been teaching young (Y/N) about the history of the Demon Slayer Corps. and the Uchiha, the information about the demons like demon's rank and their origins, and also about the sharingan on it evolutions and how do they work.

Sasuke has thought about teaching his son battle tactics like battle strategies in term of surroundings and setting traps. But he thought it might be easier to show (Y/N) in front of his eyes instead of just explaining it. So Sasuke decided he will teach (Y/N) about this kind of stuff when they begin (Y/N)'s training physically.

Right now since today Sasuke had a day of, he decided to do a test on (Y/N). Currently both of them are sitting on the living room. Akame was nowhere to found since she was hanging out with her friends today. She already prepared lunch early for Sasuke and (Y/N) before she left soo they don't have to worry about food.

"Hey (Y/N), i think that i had already taught you everything that you needed to know for the past month." said Sasuke. (Y/N) just nodded. "soo today i decided to test you on how much you managed to grasp on the information. I'll be making a quiz. This will influence on your training."

"If you managed to pass with every question i asked, then we will begin your training on to the next stage . If you failed, then i will repeat everything that i have taught you and you will have to wait for the next month to repeat the test." said Sasuke seriously. (Y/N) continue to nod his head.

After 10 minutes, Sasuke then begin the test. "Sooo (Y/N), what is the highest rank in the Demon Slayer Corps?". "The hashiras". (Y/N) answered calmly.

"How does a demon slayer can become a Hashira?". "In order to become eligible to join the Hashira, a Demon Slayer must either successfully kill 50 Demons or kill a member of the Twelve Demon Moons".

"Between Kanoto and Kinoto ranks, which is the higher rank?". "Kinoto is the higher rank because Kanoto is the third lowest rank while the Kinoto is the second highest rank.". 'Impressive! Usually people can get confuse between those two ranks.' thought Sasuke.

Sasuke then decided to question (Y/N) about the Uchiha's famous bloodline, the sharingan.

"Next question is about the sharingan, soo (Y/N), can you tell me the stage of the Sharingan's evolution?". "The sharingan started when an Uchiha first awaken their sharingan, they eyes will start with one tomoe, there also the ones who awaken straight to two tomoe which is the next level. Upon full maturation of the sharingan, it will have 3 tomoe."

"Can the sharingan still evolved even further?". "Yes, it can father, the sharingan can be evolved into the mangekyo sharingan."

Sasuke continues to ask a few more questions on (Y/N) about other subjects like information about the demons or anything else that he had taught to his son. He was very satisfied with every answers his son has given. Sasuke decided that it was enough for him to pass (Y/N)'s test.

"Ok that's enough (Y/N), you actually went over my expectations. There were few questions i purposely make it difficult and confusing." said Sasuke proudly. "It was nothing father, it was probably due to your own teaching. I can understand it easily because the way you lecture it was very clear and understandable." humbly (Y/N) replied.

Sasuke didn't buy it about what his son had told him. He know it was all from (Y/N) himself. It doesn't matter how good a teacher can deliver their knowledge towards their student even if the teacher was the best of the best. In the end, it was all up to the students themselves whether they can digest the information on their mind or not. But Sasuke just agreed with his son nonetheless.

"Like i have promised (Y/N), i will begin your training towards the next stage. Truth to be told (Y/N) i thought you were gonna answer wrong few of my questions. Even if you answered few of the questions wrongly, i would still continue to take you toward the next stage of your training."said Sasuke. (Y/N) just looked at his father a bit confused.

Sasuke just continued," yes i know what are you thinking, it's about the term i had given whether if i will take your training to the next level or not am i right? That was just a lie, I was just saying that to motivate you to take the test seriously."

"Even so, like i had just said before, You went over my expectations. To think that you soo young could managed to answer all of my questions with flying colours. I'm very proud of you (Y/N)."

(Y/N) just smiled looking at his father's eyes. Sasuke on other hand had a smirk on his face towards his lovely son.

Suddenly they heard a rumbling noise, it seems like it from (Y/N).(Y/N) was blushing from embarrassment." it seems like all that test does make you hungry after all huh." teased Sasuke.

(Y/N) just ignored Sasuke and goes straight to the kitchen. Sasuke followed behind.

Then after putting down the food Akame left behind for both of them on the dining table,they started to eat.

After finishing their food, they both clean up all of their leftovers and went back to the living room.

After a few minutes, Sasuke then spoke up, "you know (Y/N), I actually have planned everything for your training." (Y/N) just listened closely.

"Since i have a few works to do as the Chief of the Uchiha, I probably wouldn't always be there to train you especially during weekdays. I might have a day off during weekend. You know what this means right? The day when you will begin your training, most of the time i wouldn't be there to supervise your training." (Y/N) just nodded understandably.

" I will leave you with everything you needed to know like tactics books and everything, you just have to figured it yourself. When I have a day off then you can show me whatever you have learned. Don't worry about doing mistakes, I can teach you back the right way after you showed me how you do it." said Sasuke.

"owhh, before I almost forget..." continued Sasuke, "I want to also train and change your physical body. Listen (Y/N), during your training, I want you to do few exercises. It will train your body to become more durable and you will not get tired easily." (Y/N) continues to nod his head.

"I will leave you a note with every type of exercise you need to do. And don't continue to push yourself too far if you are getting tired. Take a short rest before you wanted to continue. After all, resting is also part of the training." reminded Sasuke.

(Y/N) agreed to what his father just said. Taking care the health of the body is very important. He will train his body until he was fit enough to not get tired easily.

'this is it' (Y/N) though. 'I can finally begin my training to acquire strength that i needed to protect everyone.'