» 44

Hyuna cleared her throat, basically whispering out a hello, what she didn't expect though was for Hyuck to aww at how shy she was.

If it was any other situation she would've been okay, but being in a room with 6 of the most popular people at her school, in what she deemed was their hideout, frightened her a little.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice asked, taking her out of thought abruptly, eyes looking up to those of Jeno- they were sweet, inviting.

All she could do was give a dry nod back, not really knowing what to say. "If they scare you too much, I'll give them a punch for you," he said with a chuckle, eyes forming into crescents as he laughed.

Hyuna couldn't help but reciprocate a smile too, feeling at ease in the presents of the boy. "Here, let me introduce you to them," he said, placing a hovering hand at the small of her back and leading her to the couch.

She felt intimidated by the boys who occupied the couch, their eyes looking at nothing but her. "I'm sure you already know our names, I think it'd be hard not too. But let me personally go through everyone."

He started off with Renjun, going down in age order before pointing at the boy who still stood behind Chenle. "And last but not least, this is Jisung, the baby of our group."

He gave off that shy baby brother vibe and Hyuna felt the urge to protect him, that same urge she feels when she looks at Tae.

A wide gummy smile formed on her face as she looked at Jisung, making him a little more nervous than he already was.

The only real interactions the boys had with teenage girls were those of screaming fan girls at school, so they tended to stay away from them.

"W-why is she looking at me like that?" Jisung stuttered our, looking at his Hyungs before looking back at the girl.

"Oh I'm so sorry! It's just that you're so cute." Hyuna said, hands flaying infront of her as she speaks, before reaching behind her to grab her arm awkwardly. "You remind me of my five year old brother."

Jisung groans out, head falling back as he does so, "great! So now I'm cute and look like a five year old." A pout sketched at his lips as he slouched slightly, obviously annoyed.

The boys ended up asking her questions and slowly her wall came down, joking around and getting to know each other. Jaemin ended up jumping into their conversation for a bit as well.

"Okay, I think we should get going. We don't want to be late." Jaemin said, looking at his phone before slipping it back into his pocket, standing up from the couch and walking towards Hyuna.

"It was nice officially meeting you guys, you aren't as scary as I thought," she said with a little laugh and the other looked at her in shock.

"You thought we were scary?" Chenle asked, and Hyuna smiled bashfully, using her fingers to indicate a little bit.

"Okay, you ready?" Jaemin asked Hyuna, to which she nodded- smiling and waving at the boys before following Jaemin out the door.

—————

Yo camp rock is such a banger 😌👌🏻