39

Third Person

A groan escaped from Leia's lips as she wipes the sweat on her forehead while staring at the recipe on her phone. It was the weekend and instead of being in her room all day doing nothing, she decided to be productive for once and that is baking. She noticed that ever since she met Ryujin, Ryujin was always the one who does the cooking and Leia never returned that favor back to her girlfriend.

Leia was never good at cooking dishes but at least she has something that she's more confident in, baking. Since it's the weekend, Ryujin is already out with the girls, and Leia took this opportunity to surprise Ryujin.

With all the ingredients are gathered on the table in front of her, Leia immediately starts to measure out the exact amounts as stated on the recipe she was following, and she mixes the ingredients together in an easy circular motion with the wooden spoon, her eyes never straying away from the swirl patterns that appear and disappear with each move.

When everything was done properly as it states in the recipe, Leia proceeds to put the pan inside the oven and waited until it's ready for decoration.

After 1 hour and a half of baking and decorating, Leia is finally done. She didn't forget to put the word 'Happy One Month' on the cake she just made. She then put the dessert inside the fridge then took a nap while waiting for Ryujin to come home.

After hours of hanging out with Itzy members, and some Izone members, Ryujin decided to ditch the group early and come home. Her excuse was because she was tired but everyone seems to know the real reason why; Ryujin couldn't stand not seeing her girlfriend all morning.

Just a few moments of waiting and the elevator dings for the doors to open and Ryujin to step out.
Then, she quickly starts walking down the long hallway and knocks on the door of Leia's dorm.

"Leia! I bought you something~" Indeed Ryujin did buy her something while Ryu was out shopping with the girls.

Shortly after, the door opens up revealing the equally happy Leia.
"Ryujin, come inside!"
Leia grabbed the older's wrist, pulling her in before closing the door behind them.

"What are you doing?" Ryujin chuckled at her girlfriend who has her hands over Ryu's eyes.

"I have a surprise for you!" Leia said excitedly as she leads Ryujin to the kitchen where the cake is located.

"Ta dah~" Leia pulled her hands aways and Ryu's eyes landed on the nicely decorated cake. It was so well done that Ryujin almost thought it was bought from a bakery.

"What? You made this??" Ryujin's eyes widen, looking at Leia while the smile on Ryu's face never fades.
"Aww..."

"I love you so much," Ryujin whispers before stepping closer and closing the distance between them, giving Leia a peck on her forehead.

"I love you too." Leia sincerely replied as she grabs the dishes, spoons and a knife before sitting beside Ryujin.
"You didn't forget that today was our one month right?"

"Of course! I even bought you a gift~" Ryujin watches as Leia neatly cut slices of cake for both of them.
"I can't wait to taste it!"

Ryujin picked up the spoon and didn't hesitate a moment before digging in. The moment Ryu tasted the piece of it, her facial expression begins to change. From happiness to disgust. Ryu frowned with all of the facial muscles she has and it looks like she wanted to spit it out right this instant.

"Oh my..." Leia's shoulders dropped, she wonders what can go wrong since she did everything correctly like it supposes to be.
"Is it that bad?..."