-12-

- 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

" Can you shut the fuck up!?! " Tyson mumbled with a attitude.

" I was j—"

" I don't care Cater get out my fac— you know what. "

He pushed passed her leaving straight out the front door trying to calm his self down before he do something he won't regret.

Cater sat down on his bed putting her head in her hands allowing her tears to casually flow down her cheeks.

" Why her?! " She cried harder feeling little pains in heart.

Carter is in love with a man that's in love with one of her best friends. She just didn't understand what she didn't have that Kayla did.

She was stuck between hurting herself more as she sat and watched the man she's loved nearly all her life or doing something about it.

She genuinely cared about Kayla but she cared about her self more.

He is whom she want and if she gotta kill for a spot in his heart then that she shall do.

Like Jhené and Summer said I'll go to Hell and Jail about you, boy.

" Say, What does a broke hood nigga got? "

Shanti sat her phone down looking around the living waiting on someone to answer.

" Grey Nike Shorts or Grey joggers. " Nonnie called out scooting back a little on Amir lap.

Noonie was beyond happy that everyone accepted the fact she was inlove with Amir and didn't say anything to piss her off.

" Them white beaters. "

Kayla slapped Von hand snatching her plate over towards herself.

" You must be out yo rabbit ass mind Day'Von! "

" Dem forces. " Bosha called out not looking up from her phone.

Bosha is Shanti sixteen year old cousin whom just moved from Dallas to Houston to live with Shanti for her senior year.

" I ain't broke .... the fuck ?! "

Rico stared down at his fit completely irritated, He had on his normal comfortable fit.

" Why you got ya City boy fit on in the middle of February? You got a while til summer fuck boi. "

" I'll shoot you luh h-

" Shut up bitch. " Amir mumbled yawning.

" Say real shit my nigga stay in yo own shit. " Rico told him being nothing but serious.

Rico didnt mind him being with Nonnie but at the end of the day Nonnie is like a best friend to him.

And he aint gone let no nigga even if the nigga his homie come between there bond.

Talking shit is a way him and Nonnie bond and everybody knows this.

Rico call Noonie a luh ho cause thats what she is but only him and Shawn knows that.

" I said s—"

" Around da globe bitch I got Don Dada status. " Santana sung walking in with Shawn.

" Is that my stuff? " Nonnie asked standing up.

" Yea hea luh ho. "

Noonie rolled her eyes grabbing her trash bag full of weed.

" Yall done forgot all about me or sum? "

Pooh walked in with two bags. One full of different types of rellos and a hundred differnt type of wigs from the wing shack.

" Say bae, why you walking so damn slow? " Santana asked her.

" I'll beat you the fuck up. " She mumbled going into the kitchen.

" This nigga dumb high!! " Noonie laughed point at Santana.

" You know who you'll look good with? "

Noonie raise her eyebrow at him waiting for him to answer his own question.

" Kodak gay ass. Y'all be minding the wrong folks business. "

Nonnie stuck her middle finger up before running her lighter over her blunt.

" Smoke session is OPENED. "

" Nobody should be this happy to smoke a few blunts. " Kayla mumbled grabbing her lighter.

" Four twenty is my favorite holiday, you so lucky to be born on a beautiful holiday. "

She smiled taking a couple puffs from her perfectly pearled backwood.

Von made a face at her; " My birthday on da fifteenth mutha fucka. "

" I said what I said. "

______________

I made a youngboy book and I'm beyond happy with myself.

Add it to y'all library's 🙂