Epilogue

Nate

2 years later.

"Ouch! you fucking cut me, man! Let me do it" I said grabbing the razor.

I swear Dean can't shave for shit.

"I can't really do that when you're shaking all over!"

"I'm nervous dude! Let's see how well you'll do when you get married" I said.

"Serenity just called they can't find the bride" Vincent announced.

"What!" I yelled in panic.

"Just kidding man" He chuckled.

"Get ready to get razor slapped, oh My God I'll kill you-"

"Nate, chill out" Ares said, "Everything is going to go just fine, you'll see. I was worried too at first and everything was okay"

All of a sudden the door was burst open and we saw Leo standing there panting.

"I can't find the rings" He breathed out.

"I'm not buying that" I said and kept shaving.

"Nate, I'm not fucking kidding" He said.

I turned around throwing a sick glare at him.

"Stop pulling pranks on me it's not funny" I said.

"It's not a fucking prank!" He yelled.

I lunged at him but Dean and Vincent held me back.

"Why did I make you my best man?" I questioned.

"Check your back pocket man" Ares said calmly sitting on the armchair.

Leo reached back and let out a breath of relief.

"Found them" He smiled.

"Dude had them on his butt the whole time?! Sanitize them you stupid pig" I yelled.

"It was in my pocket, God!" He exclaimed.

"Leo I love you, but don't get on my nerves right now"

"Nate chill-"

"Shut up Dean!"

"Dude's worse than Ares, I swear" Vincent commented.

"I need a break" I said and went in the next room.

I took out my phone and dialed my number.

I was insecure, yes I admit it. I had to make sure she was okay and she hadn't changed her mind.

"Nate?" She spoked.

"Hi" I said softly. Her voice put a smile on my face automatically, "Just wanted to make sure you're okay"

"Are you okay?" She asked. I could hear the girls' voices in the background. Looks like it was chaos there as well.

"I just I- you didn't change your mind, right?".

"Of course not" She giggled, "I want this as much as you do Nate, get that through your head" She said.

"Okay, just wanted some reassurance" I chuckled.

"See you later. Bye" She said softly.

"Bye" I said and ended the call.

I took a deep breath and went back into the other room with the boys.

"Okay let's do this"

_______

Waiting for her felt like torture. The minutes felt like hours and my heart never stopped going crazy. I felt like I would get a heart attack before she came.

"You're literally shaking. Stop" Leo whispered.

"I can't" I whispered back.

"Stop-"

"I can't stop. I can't"

I automatically tried to touch my hair but Leo slapped my hand away.

"Ay stop that. Your hair is so tamed today. We don't want it ruined" He said.

Honestly Leo was a good best man, except he lost the rings for a few minutes but he was responsible.

"What if she doesn't come?" I asked.

"You're dumb I swear"

"You're not helping" I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Where is she?" I whined.

"Stop whining man" He said.

Just then, the music started playing and I looked at the door.

There she was.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so stunning that I felt hypnotized.

Her dress was princess-like but it was all white. The top part complimented her chest and her waist while the bottom part was puffy and flowed down to the floor. The sleeves showed off her shoulder blades and covered the rest of her arm.

The dress was really pretty but her face was even prettier. She didn't leave her natural tight curls, which I loved, her hair was wavy instead or whatever that is called.

Damn, my future wifey is fine as hell.

I couldn't get over staring at her and before I knew it she was in front of me.

She smiled at me and mouthed 'hi'

I mouthed 'hi' back with a big smile on my face.

Throughout the whole ceremony my mind was flooding with thoughts. I couldn't believe I was getting married and I was getting married to the love of my life. I thought I would never get a happy ending.

I kept staring at her face, she was so beautiful. I couldn't wait to have a family with her.

She would look so cute with a pregnant belly-

I felt someone nudge my shoulder and looked at Leo.

"Damn idiot, say 'I do'" He whispered glaring at me.

"I do" I immediately said.

Oh My God that's so embarrassing-

I saw her holding back a giggle.

Now we were finally married. She was officially mine. She couldn't leave now.

__________

We were now at the wedding after party. I won't lie I saw some relatives that I didn't even know existed, but my mother wanted everyone to be there.

Rosy had the opportunity to see all her relatives as well and they were all happy to see her again.

She was happy and that's all that mattered.

She was talking to some of her relatives, but I wanted to talk to her for a minute. Actually I wanted to do something else to her than talking.

"Hello, mind if I borrow her for a minute? Thanks" I said before they could answer and pulled her with me.

"Where are we going? What happened?" She asked.

I led her to some quiet place and pinned her to the wall.

"I didn't have the chance to tell you how beautiful you are"

"Thank you, y-you are really handsome " She said shyly.

"I love you" I whispered with my lips over her neck, "I want to go home now and show you"

"W-we could" She said.

"Yay! Let's go make babies" I said taking her hand and heading out.

"Nate!" She giggled and slapped my arm lightly.

I'm so ready to start a family with her.