Preparations

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Two weeks have passed and we still hadn't really seen anyone except Yami, Vanessa, Finral, Noelle and Asta. I've been training twice as hard and even though a new creature has not come. I've gotten even better with nature with training. Also, I've been forced by Yami to cook breakfast dishes he likes from where he came from. Since Charmy was gone, I was doing all the cooking too but I managed. Even with all the missions I've been doing solo. Some of them earned stars which was neat.

Another thing was, I've managed to conquer a new creature after nearly two weeks. It was made out of pure lightning and would make thunder noises whenever it made a big jump. It didn't help that it was just too fast and I nearly died both in the dream world and reality. My only saving grace was I had gotten something that insulated to hide behind and it took a while to charge up for a massive attack. It was lightning but the most I could do was make small sparks of electricity or set a forest on fire by accident with lightning. No in-between.

"Take a break. You work too much. You're banned from taking any missions for a while"

Yami addressed Asta as he fell on the ground in suprise and shock. Asta started wailing as he didn't know what to do with his life now. I was in the kitchen cooking a massive lunch because I had a feeling everyone would be back today. Yami came in as I was pan frying the meat and took a bite as it was still cooking with chopsticks that I made for him. I never expected my nature magic would be used like this but then again, Finral is a magic carpet to Yami.

Reprimanding him, I told Yami not to do that as he just casually replied he was hungry before sitting at the table. He read the newspaper while smoking a cigarette until I was done . I set up the table for all of us. As I was putting his plate down, he grabbed my head as if it was normal and shook it which made me dizzy.

"You too Ghost Maid. You're way worse than Asta by doing twice as much. You're banned too"

"I swear it wasn't-"

"I'll throw you in the bath if you try to disagree."

Sighing, I kept quiet as Yami let go of my head before calmly returning to reading his newspaper. I pouted at him when he gave me a smirk. Then, I felt Magna's and Luck's magic. I got excited and left to see them. My first thought was that they were two completely different people until Asta and I told them that we were fine.

Immediately, they changed back to normal. I agreed to spar with Luck when he asked excitedly but Yami yelled I was not allowed because I was banned. Finral stepped in and agreed too as he rested a hand on my shoulder. Next, Gauche and Gordon returned. They both became normal when I told them we were fine and Asta showed his arms. Gordon muttered and I understood it. I told him that he didn't need to worry and Asta freaked out because I could talk to Gordon despite his communication disorder.

Gauche gave me a tight hug before Asta pulled him off and he tried to kill Asta for not letting him find the cure. Then, Charmy returned with Gray. I somehow managed to get the mushrooms off her before hugging her with my magic. Yami came into the room and Charmy started crying when he said he would dock her pay for the time she was missing.

"Well then, getting down to it. There's a festival coming up."

"A festival?"

Asta and I looked over in confusion towards Yami for an explanation. Finral explained how the number of stars they got from April to March the next year would determine our rankings. It was a great chance to get close with the people of the kingdom. I thought of opening a stall since I couldn't do any missions. Finral supported my idea.

That would be my plan. I would open a food stall since the aroma could attract customers. Thankfully, I had lots of time. I decided to have flowers there too. The whole two weeks, I spent it preparing the food stall, giving out flyers and preparing the menu. Charmy tested out my food and she said it was great. I made sure to ask Vanessa and Grey for their opinion but Vanessa said more booze. I still kept training as much for as I could before any member caught me and brought me back inside.